DMU Adult Nursing March Intake 2017.

Watch
spacce1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Good day y'all, know its a bit early. My name is Brandon and I am excited to start DMU Adult Nursing (March - 2017), would like to know some people on the course before it starts.
SophieBee1997
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Have you got an offer? I applied early this month and haven't even heard from DMU yet I've only heard off of one university and I'm starting to get a bit scared.
spacce1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by SophieBee1997)
Have you got an offer? I applied early this month and haven't even heard from DMU yet I've only heard off of one university and I'm starting to get a bit scared.

Sorry for the late reply, hi Sophie, they might still be some place left at DMU March 2017. I had the same difficulty this year, they are not the quickest. Just be patient and finger crossed. Hope you get a place.
elliesd_97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by spacce1234)
Good day y'all, know its a bit early. My name is Brandon and I am excited to start DMU Adult Nursing (March - 2017), would like to know some people on the course before it starts.
Hiya my name is Ellie, I'm starting March 2017 adult nursing too 😀😀
caje123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I'm Carys, I'm starting in March too but doing child nursing
clc07
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How long did it take after your interviews to get the outcome? I had my interview for Adult Nursing March 2017 intake last Wednesday (16/11) and still haven't heard anything!?
clc07
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by elliesd_97)
Hiya my name is Ellie, I'm starting March 2017 adult nursing too 😀😀
Hi Ellie I've also been offered a place at DMU to start in March 2017 (adult nursing) 😊
elliesd_97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by clc07)
Hi Ellie I've also been offered a place at DMU to start in March 2017 (adult nursing) 😊
How you feeling for the course? I'm excited but nervous at the same time 😀😀
clc07
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by elliesd_97)
How you feeling for the course? I'm excited but nervous at the same time 😀😀
I'm sooo excited and just want to get started!
NurseBateup
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, i'm Natasha, i'm on the March intake for Adult Nursing too. I can't wait to start now 😊
clc07
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NurseBateup)
Hi, i'm Natasha, i'm on the March intake for Adult Nursing too. I can't wait to start now 😊
ahhh cool 😎 when was your interview? I just want to get our DBS checks done so my offer can switch from 'conditional' to 'unconditional' 😊
Nicky_123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by spacce1234)
Hiiii my name is Nicky and I will be starting Adult Nursing too for the March 2017 intake 😄
Caino95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I'm Zack, I'm starting in the March 2017 intake for Adult Nursing
Nicky_123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Caino95)
Hi I'm Zack, I'm starting in the March 2017 intake for Adult Nursing
Hi Zack, nice to meet you! Can't believe it's so close until we finally begin the course. How are you feeling? I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time. Also, I was just wondering are you staying in halls, and if you are which one are you staying in? 😄😊
NurseBateup
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by clc07)
ahhh cool 😎 when was your interview? I just want to get our DBS checks done so my offer can switch from 'conditional' to 'unconditional' 😊
Hi, I had my interview way back in April, and got offered the place in May, i applied for the September intake but it was full so got offered a place for March. It feels like i've been waiting forever for the course to start haha :lol: It's been good though as it's given me time to get all of the finances and DBS sorted out
elliesd_97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NurseBateup)
Hi, I had my interview way back in April, and got offered the place in May, i applied for the September intake but it was full so got offered a place for March. It feels like i've been waiting forever for the course to start haha :lol: It's been good though as it's given me time to get all of the finances and DBS sorted out
My interview was at the same time, it's so close now. I've just saved as much as possible
Hannah9974
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

Well i have an interview for adult nursing on 28 Feb 2017, none of my friends have the same date as me so i'm going as a loner. Never gone Leicester before.
Molliemooox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yay some more people starting in March have you all got notts or leicester placements?
lauralaura91
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im starting in March too!!! Doing Mental Health Nursing, has anyone heard anything from the uni about where and when we start xxx
Nicò
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all!😉 I'm Nick and also starting adult nursing in march! Nice to meet ya...😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.75%
No (646)
65.25%

Watched Threads