The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Adult Nursing March Intake 2017.

Good day y'all, know its a bit early. My name is Brandon and I am excited to start DMU Adult Nursing (March - 2017), would like to know some people on the course before it starts.

Scroll to see replies

Have you got an offer? I applied early this month and haven't even heard from DMU yet :frown: I've only heard off of one university and I'm starting to get a bit scared.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SophieBee1997
Have you got an offer? I applied early this month and haven't even heard from DMU yet :frown: I've only heard off of one university and I'm starting to get a bit scared.

Sorry for the late reply, hi Sophie, they might still be some place left at DMU March 2017. I had the same difficulty this year, they are not the quickest. Just be patient and finger crossed. Hope you get a place.
Original post by spacce1234
Good day y'all, know its a bit early. My name is Brandon and I am excited to start DMU Adult Nursing (March - 2017), would like to know some people on the course before it starts.

Hiya my name is Ellie, I'm starting March 2017 adult nursing too 😀😀
Reply 4
Hi I'm Carys, I'm starting in March too but doing child nursing :smile:
Reply 5
How long did it take after your interviews to get the outcome? I had my interview for Adult Nursing March 2017 intake last Wednesday (16/11) and still haven't heard anything!?
Reply 6
Original post by elliesd_97
Hiya my name is Ellie, I'm starting March 2017 adult nursing too 😀😀

Hi Ellie I've also been offered a place at DMU to start in March 2017 (adult nursing) 😊
Original post by clc07
Hi Ellie I've also been offered a place at DMU to start in March 2017 (adult nursing) 😊

How you feeling for the course? I'm excited but nervous at the same time 😀😀
Reply 8
Original post by elliesd_97
How you feeling for the course? I'm excited but nervous at the same time 😀😀

I'm sooo excited and just want to get started!
Hi, i'm Natasha, i'm on the March intake for Adult Nursing too. I can't wait to start now 😊
Reply 10
Original post by NurseBateup
Hi, i'm Natasha, i'm on the March intake for Adult Nursing too. I can't wait to start now 😊
ahhh cool 😎 when was your interview? I just want to get our DBS checks done so my offer can switch from 'conditional' to 'unconditional' 😊
Original post by spacce1234

Hiiii my name is Nicky and I will be starting Adult Nursing too for the March 2017 intake 😄
Reply 12
Hi I'm Zack, I'm starting in the March 2017 intake for Adult Nursing :smile:
Original post by Caino95
Hi I'm Zack, I'm starting in the March 2017 intake for Adult Nursing :smile:

Hi Zack, nice to meet you! Can't believe it's so close until we finally begin the course. How are you feeling? I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time. Also, I was just wondering are you staying in halls, and if you are which one are you staying in? 😄😊
Original post by clc07
ahhh cool 😎 when was your interview? I just want to get our DBS checks done so my offer can switch from 'conditional' to 'unconditional' 😊

Hi, I had my interview way back in April, and got offered the place in May, i applied for the September intake but it was full so got offered a place for March. It feels like i've been waiting forever for the course to start haha :lol: It's been good though as it's given me time to get all of the finances and DBS sorted out :smile:
Original post by NurseBateup
Hi, I had my interview way back in April, and got offered the place in May, i applied for the September intake but it was full so got offered a place for March. It feels like i've been waiting forever for the course to start haha :lol: It's been good though as it's given me time to get all of the finances and DBS sorted out :smile:

My interview was at the same time, it's so close now. I've just saved as much as possible

Spoiler

Yay some more people starting in March :smile: have you all got notts or leicester placements?
Im starting in March too!!! Doing Mental Health Nursing, has anyone heard anything from the uni about where and when we start xxx
Reply 19
Hi all!😉 I'm Nick and also starting adult nursing in march! Nice to meet ya...😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending