University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester Black African/Caribbean Applicants 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by estherrr_xoxo
Yh its my first choice but if not leicester then Cov. I applied for Warwick and uea dont really wanna go there anymore tho lol, and DMU and Coventry too. wbu ?

Haha why not ??
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by estherrr_xoxo
Yh its my first choice but if not leicester then Cov. I applied for Warwick and uea dont really wanna go there anymore tho lol, and DMU and Coventry too. wbu ?

Leicester is my first choice for law with criminology!! Might see you around haha x
Original post by JOBI38
Haha why not ??

Cus like all my girls wanna go there lol, like i wanna be in a new environment lool. and uni of Leicester is still really close to dmu so its calm if we end up up in diff places
Original post by Banter0113
Leicester is my first choice for law with criminology!! Might see you around haha x

Yh maybe 😊😊 x
Origin: Jamaican
Applied For: Law
Offer? Interviews?: Got an unconditional offer
Origin: Nigerian
Applied for: Medicine (rejection) & Medical Biochemistry (unconditional offer & was going to be my insurance choice but it's looking like I'm going to put it as my firm)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Misfitmuffin
Applied for: Medicine (rejection) & Medical Biochemistry (unconditional offer & was going to be my insurance choice but it's looking like I'm going to put it as my firm)

Are you a gap year applicant?
Original post by Salsa_Omar
Are you a gap year applicant?

Nope, I'm in year 13
Reply 48
Original post by Misfitmuffin

Sorry to hear about your rejection, is a gap year an option? Or are you firming biochem to get into GEM?
Original post by mkg99
Sorry to hear about your rejection, is a gap year an option? Or are you firming biochem to get into GEM?

Thank you & I'm going to firm biochem and then apply for GEM I think it's for the best & I really like Leicester
Origin:Nigeria
Applied For: Biological sciences
Offer? Interviews?: Got a conditional offer (ABB)
Origin: Jamaican and Ireland
Applied for: Psychology
Offer: Conditional, ABB but I'll be making this my Firm choice once I get my last offer. :smile:
Reply 52
Applied for: Law with Criminology
Offer: Conditional, AAB
Defo making this my firm but I'm stuck on what accomodation to go for, anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone considered private accomodation like code or sulets upperton road?
[still]Origin: Nigerian
Defo making this my firm but I'm stuck on what accomodation to go for, anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone considered private accomodation like code or sulets upperton road?
Reply 54
Origin: Ghanaian/Dutch

Applied for: Business Management

Offer: Conditional, DDM, already made this my firm choice!! I'll be going to the applicants day next week..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by saraaho
Origin: Ghanaian/Dutch

Applied for: Business Management

Offer: Conditional, DDM, already made this my firm choice!! I'll be going to the applicants day next week..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girll I'll be there next week too x
Reply 56
Original post by kimsme
Girll I'll be there next week too x

oh that's nice to know lol, I'll definitely be looking into the accommodation they offer since that's one of my key concerns atm x
Original post by ssmith1990
[still]Origin: Nigerian

watch this video it's about accommodation in leicester for both Lei and DMU students, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfUDsb7W4MA&t=155s I hope it helps x
Reply 58
Im looking for private accomodation too I dont want to live with others, was looking for code too
Reply 59
Original post by daphxx
Im looking for private accomodation too I dont want to live with others, was looking for code too

I'm interested in code too but they only allow you to move in on the 23rd of Sept. Anyone know when freshers week is at lei? Does it start the week the course starts or the week before?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending