The Student Room Group

Would it be messed up if I ordered delivery takeaway during a storm

Scroll to see replies

Technically it's acceptable behaviour, just a tad douchey
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I'm on the train :frown:

well...is it that you dont like doing it? so you're kind of struggling?
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Technically it's acceptable behaviour, just a tad douchey

gotcha! :top:

tad douchey, dats me
but mostly a gentleman (tips hat) :rofl:
Would like it if delivery driver did something evil unsanitary to the food for AshEntronomy. This person is a mong and probably deserves it, no doubt as he hates him it has already been pulled off ha
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny:

o right...i can imagine you bringing a huge piano with you on the train :| loool

Had my violin with me so :tongue:
Had my violin with me so :tongue:

:rofl: you shoulda played it on the train for spare p :colone:

play the Titanic theme and I'll send you pizza
Original post by 0to100
:rofl: you shoulda played it on the train for spare p :colone:

play the Titanic theme and I'll send you pizza

D'accord :colone:
Original post by studentlife5
Would like it if delivery driver did something evil unsanitary to the food for AshEntronomy. This person is a mong and probably deserves it, no doubt as he hates him it has already been pulled off ha

@AshEntropy
D'accord :colone:

:nopity: that would legit be sooo funny if someone randomly pulled out violin and just casually started playing

Whoa not sure what I did to upset them o.o
Original post by 0to100
:nopity: that would legit be sooo funny if someone randomly pulled out violin and just casually started playing

XD
Ha
Original post by AshEntropy
Whoa not sure what I did to upset them o.o

lol dont worry m8 itssa troll
Original post by 0to100
well...is it that you dont like doing it? so you're kind of struggling?

did u see this
Well if the weather was so bad that it wasn't safe to go deliver then the delvery person would be told by his employers that no deliveries are going out because of the weather so i'd phone up and if they deliver then you don't need to feel bad cause its their employers making htem deliver not you:smile:
Original post by studentlife5

Okay, first of all it's *AshEntropy. Not that I would expect someone like you to understand what Entropy is.
Secondly, what's your problem?
It really wouldn't be "messed up" its their job :smile: order twice or more in extreme weather conditions if ya like :smile:
Original post by 0to100
Yes, no...?

Like rain or snow or hail. Or heatwave even.

I've done if before, it was raining buckets, and one of them actually said to me, "you know, you really shouldn't ask for delivery at a time like this." I simply tell him, "well it's your job." This was recently as well...and I want delivery from them again and I might get him again :rofl:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1482282396.284512.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samantham999
It really wouldn't be "messed up" its their job :smile: order twice or more in extreme weather conditions if ya like :smile:

Oh. Didn't know you said this haha.

Yea I'd order in rain, light or heavy.

I might not order in say a blizzard though. Because like what if he dies >_>

(tingtox bumped the thread couple minutes ago so it brought me back here :biggrin:)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest