The Student Room Group

Eeek, house is all spooky now....

I've been left here alone while everyone's on holiday (I'm going with mates in October) to watch the house and make sure the cats don't kill each other. I had some mates over yesterday and I'm out tommorrow night with more mates over Wednesday night but today it's just me.....and the house is so dark and quiet it's spooky....

Uh, so what are you lot up to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
PoisonJam
I've been left here alone while everyone's on holiday (I'm going with mates in October) to watch the house and make sure the cats don't kill each other. I had some mates over yesterday and I'm out tommorrow night with more mates over Wednesday night but today it's just me.....and the house is so dark and quiet it's spooky....

Masterbating
Reply 2
Turn the lights off and stick that wild killer game on the PS2 or Xbox :biggrin:.
PoisonJam

I love having the house to myself.

Not up to much at the mo. Just on UKL where there seems to be no interesting threads. :frown:
or even better dowload the jaws sound thingy put that on repeat and turn off all the lights
Reply 5
PoisonJam

Being really really really Pissed off because a cirtain member with lots of posts and gems neg repped my for no other reason than they felt like it and took half my rep away :mad:.

In reguards to the house keep the lights on and put the tv or some music on to try and make the house sound lived in.
Reply 6
AS much as I'm tempted to play Silent Hill 3 I don't think now is the right time. :P
BloodyValentine
or even better dowload the jaws sound thingy put that on repeat and turn off all the lights

ahhh with surround sound
randdom
Being really really really Pissed off because a cirtain member with lots of posts and gems neg repped my for no other reason than they felt like it and took half my rep away :mad:.

In reguards to the house keep the lights on and put the tv or some music on to try and make the house sound lived in.

:mad: who was it?
Reply 9
This might keep you occupied.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/niceride.html
Reply 10
Whats_The_411?
:mad: who was it?

I believe it was Mr White as he posted on a thread I started something along the lines of "you'll do" and then the thread got annomously neg repped :mad:
randdom
I believe it was Mr White as he posted on a thread I started something along the lines of "you'll do" and then the thread got annomously neg repped :mad:

Lets go and kick his arse :cool: :mad:
Reply 12
PoisonJam

aww im not up to a lot really hun just going through the threads
dont be scared put all the lights on n music n wont be so spooky... have fun n be good :wink:
Whats_The_411?

Be careful he could cut off your ear and start singing at it
Reply 14
Whats_The_411?

You don't want to piss him off or he will probably neg rep you tommorrow :frown: and his reps are worth so dam much
BloodyValentine
Be careful he could cut off your ear and start singing at it

hehe, what will he sing?
Reply 16
imasillynarb
Masterbating

oh nice :rolleyes:
randdom
You don't want to piss him off or he will probably neg rep you tommorrow :frown: and his reps are worth so dam much

Fair enough. Just trying to cheer you up :smile: . You should know I am not a nasty person. :cool:
Reply 18
I'm on my own kind of, supposed to be child minding- but I heard the front door close about 2 hrs ago so I reckon I'm on my own
Reply 19
Whats_The_411?
Fair enough. Just trying to cheer you up :smile: . You should know I am not a nasty person. :cool:

I know :biggrin: you seem to be in the same situation as me at the moment quite high post count only one gem.

Latest

Trending

Trending