The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation at Uni of Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Hi Laura!I will be starting my first year at the Leeds University business school this September. May I know which accommodation is nearest to the business school.. Self catered and ensuite preferably!Would appreciate your help really muchThank you in advance hehe
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hi Kelly, great to hear you'll be attending Leeds University Business School this year. I just wanted to let you know of your options for student accommodation in Leeds. Burley Road student accommodation is only 0.7 miles (15 minutes' walk) from the university, which is in the heart of the city centre. The accommodation features en-suite rooms, car parking, 24/7 security/staff on-site and not to forget that all bills are included. When you're doing your research into which student accommodation will suit you best, don't hesitate to give us a call on 0161 850 6664 or email us [email protected]. We hope to see you in September :smile:
Original post by kellyksj
Hi Laura!I will be starting my first year at the Leeds University business school this September. May I know which accommodation is nearest to the business school.. Self catered and ensuite preferably!Would appreciate your help really muchThank you in advance hehe
Hi I'm looking at uni accommodation at the moment at leeds and want somewhere sociable but ensuite any suggestions?
Hi there,
Although we're biased, we thought that we'd share with you some of the benefits of staying at one of our Villages.
Both our Villages are in the city centre of Leeds, and we have a selection of rooms to suit different budgets - Silver, Gold, Platinum, One bedroom flat, two bedroom flat and Studio - which all come with en-suite bathrooms. At the Village, you also benefit from a car park, and 24 hour security/support. And not to forget, water, gas, electric, Wi-Fi and contents insurance are all inclusive.Arena Village also features a gym!

If you're interested in finding out more about Arena Village, click here or email us at [email protected] / 0161 850 6664
Reply 64
Hey just wondering how was central village did u enjoy it in the end.
hiya, i have applied for the tannery as i’m hoping to do child nursing and it was recommended to me, is it sociable ? i have heard it’s good as it’s close to hyde park and campus? x
As a senior student I can definitely say that freshers make too much if a big deal about the social aspect of a hall. Everywhere you go, people will be nice and polite. But at the end of the day people have a life and are not going to speak to you 24h/7. You’ll mostly make friends going out, in class, and in societies. And don’t forget most people are there to study not to make tons of friends. I mean that’s my point of view obviously. But I think you should apply somewhere with a good location and that looks good, clean and comfortable. Trust me at the end of your year that’s what really matter. Freshers week only last a few days after that people go into their bubble because they play nice only to seem sociable. But after a few days the real personality comes out.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi guys just looking at Leeds accommodation, want something kind of in the middle social wise (like maybe parties and going out once/twice a week). Are places like Henry Price, Charles Morris and James Bailliee too sociable for me or would they be ok? What about somewhere like City Side is that more in the middle or is it quite quiet?
Hi, which one would you recommend for the most sociable and best for going out etc
Original post by LauraM1997
If anyone needs help with university of leeds accommodation and which one to pick, i currently am a first year here and i've been around to loads of my friends accommodations and can tell you which is the most sociable / good work environment / furthest out / ensuites / room sizes etc. Feel free to message me i'd love to help xxx laura

Hello Laura
I'm really looking forward to coming to Leeds. I will be studying business. My passion is sports, all sports, football and a daily use of the gym. I'm very sociable, and living somewhere which makes socializing easy is important to me. Ideally I would like my own bathroom, be on campus or at least 10 mins away if I could be close to good sporting facilities. I dont really think I want something catered. I'm not sure how that works. Healthy food is so important to me. I wouldn't mind being forced to eat out twice a week.
Any ideas Laura.
Thanks for offering your help
Luis
Hi I’m going to Leeds this September, can you tell me about the sociableness of the accommodations?

Quick Reply

Latest