The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mind full or mindful?: TLG's mindfulness blog!

Scroll to see replies

18th May 2022 is a very special day for me

Trigger warnings: discussion of past attempts

Spoiler

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Spoiler

proud of you! :jumphug:

Spoiler

Proud of you too!

Spoiler

Also proud of you. :colondollar:
Really proud of you to read this :grouphugs:
Original post by niamhdoesmaths
proud of you! :jumphug:

Original post by Cote1
Proud of you too!

Original post by Meduse
Also proud of you. :colondollar:

Original post by Muttley79
Really proud of you to read this :grouphugs:

Thanks so much, everyone. For once, am proud of myself too :colondollar: Feels like a real milestone, and hopefully a good sign of things to come :colondollar:

:grouphugs:
I really have been terrible at blogging this year. I don't wanna quit - I do feel better when I fill in the blog on a regular basis - but struggling to get back into a routine :nopity:

Feeling quite vulnerable tonight :redface:
I really have been terrible at blogging this year. I don't wanna quit - I do feel better when I fill in the blog on a regular basis - but struggling to get back into a routine :nopity:

You are always in my prayers :smile:
Original post by Muttley79
You are always in my prayers :smile:

Thank you so much :redface:

:console:
Hi everyone!

I've been thinking quite a while about whether to keep this blog open/going or not, and have finally decided to bite the bullet and close it (since I've barely updated it in the last 12 months!). Feels a shame to let it go but am just not 'in the zone' these days and figure it's best to put it to bed :moon:

I am so grateful for everyone's encouragement, love and support since I started this blog in December 2016. This blog has been with me through some seriously painful times, and my wonderful followers helped with those tough times :yep:

I've still got my PhD blog and Persephone has her own blog, of course - so I'll still be around :h: I'm very proud of the many years where this blog was a regular/'proper' thing! :yay: Especially as I'm allergic to mindfulness :colondollar:

Lots of love to all,

TLG :grouphugs: :moon: :cube:

Latest