The Student Room Group

Jesus was a refugee and not white. Happy xmas

How many refugee-hating racists are celebrating xmas this year?

Scroll to see replies

We know...
Reply 2
Original post by zezno
How many refugee-hating racists are celebrating xmas this year?
Is it feed the troll time again.
interesting point
Reply 4
Original post by nutz99
Is it feed the troll time again.

Triggered by facts. LOL
Original post by saraxh
We know...

Hollywood doesn't
Reply 6
While Jesus might be a refugee he contributed to society wherever he went most people have no problem with someone who contributes
Reply 7
he also wasn't real, what's your point
Reply 8
Original post by Orbital Rising
It wouldn't be Christmas on TSR without another Islam/refugee thread.

#ChristmasEdition
Jesus was not a refugee. His parents took him home where the family came from. The law required families to return to their place of origin to be counted for the census.

The stranger in a manger idea came later when folks misunderstood the culture and society of the time.
Original post by Inexorably
he alsow asn't ****ing real, what's your point

What?
Original post by xbiostudentx
What?

Jesus as Christians interpret him, was not real.

I literally could not have made my point any clearer.

You've made my day already. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Merry Christmas! :tree:
Jesus as Christians interpret him, was not real.

I literally could not have made my point any clearer.

You didn't say anything about how Christians interpret him, so it was not clear at all. From your post it sounds like the person didn't exist at all.
Rsgardless of your political affiliation or views towards the refugee crisis, I hope you have a very merry Christmas! It's time to come together to celebrate life.

Today I will celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who has done so much for me personally and who has sacrificed his life on the Cross to pay for our sins so that we may have a chance to have eternal life in Heaven.

Whether you believe in Jesus Christ or not, I hope you take this opportunity to come together with friends and family to exchange kind words, share a laugh, enjoy a nice meal or do whatever you like. Thank you for reading.

He was certainly real. That he was the son of God as claimed is plainly open to dispute but no serious historian doubts the existence of Jesus qua travelling preacher/cult-leader/rabble rouser. You're talking about someone who lived hundreds of years after Plato.
Reply 16
Original post by zezno
Triggered by facts. LOL
Explain how he could be a refugee as he was born and lived in the province of Judea, and where do you get the idea that he was not white. The likelihood is that he was olive skinned which is technically still white.
All I will say is Joseph must have been quite a gullible fellow...
I mean, who these days would believe it if their wife became pregnant with a baby that wasn't his & stay with them after she claimed it was God who did it?
Original post by nutz99
The likelihood is that he was olive skinned which is technically still white.

most retarder thing i've heard.

caucasian and white are not the same thing.
Reply 19
Original post by nutz99
Explain how he could be a refugee as he was born and lived in the province of Judea, and where do you get the idea that he was not white. The likelihood is that he was olive skinned which is technically still white.

lol so you're saying middle-eastern people are White. Cool story man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending