The Student Room Group

Christmas break!!

Hey everyone!

As we come into December deadlines/exams are approaching and I don't know about you but I'm definitely ready for it all the be over to start celebrating Christmas! So I thought I'd shift the focus from our studies for a while and chat about something a bit more uplifting :smile:
What are everyone's plans for the holidays approaching if you celebrate Christmas, or if you don't what are you going to be up to during your break?
I am personally looking forward to looking around the Christmas markets here in Manchester and then I will be heading to my hometown to spend time with my family <3
Please feel free to drop your plans down below, I'd love a little festive chat while I'm procrastinating my essays...
Hope everyone's studies are going well!

Best wishes,
Molly

Christmas can be a difficult time for many people. If you need support- you are not alone- please reach out.
The following organisations may be able to help you:
www.samaritans.org
www.papyrus-uk.org
www.mind.org.uk
www.youngminds.org.uk
(edited 4 months ago)
Hi Molly
Hope the essays go ok! Im excited to spend lots of time with my family and watch a lot of xmas movies/shows which ive already started lol
Reply 2
Cheers to the joyous respite of Christmas break! May it be filled with warmth, relaxation, and moments of festive bliss.
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
Hey everyone!

As we come into December deadlines/exams are approaching and I don't know about you but I'm definitely ready for it all the be over to start celebrating Christmas! So I thought I'd shift the focus from our studies for a while and chat about something a bit more uplifting :smile:
What are everyone's plans for the holidays approaching if you celebrate Christmas, or if you don't what are you going to be up to during your break?
I am personally looking forward to looking around the Christmas markets here in Manchester and then I will be heading to my hometown to spend time with my family <3
Please feel free to drop your plans down below, I'd love a little festive chat while I'm procrastinating my essays...
Hope everyone's studies are going well!

Best wishes,
Molly

Hey Molly :hi:
So excited for xmas :woo:
Spending it with my partner's family, should be a lovely cosy one as we've not been to see them for the festive period for 3 years so looking forward to it again :smile:

Just to let you know I've moved your thread into the new christmas grotto forum :yy: hope this is ok! :xmasgrin:
4:00, wallow in self-pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me—I can’t cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing… I’m booked.
Ho ho ho, what a wonderful time of year! :xmasgrin:
I have many plans for a successful Christmas run, it all starts with helping the Elves get all the gifts ready to go :yy:
I also make sure the reindeer are all fed and happy :cute:
Can't wait to give out the gifts!
My Christmas plans are to finish my A Level CS coursework as I really want to get an A. I also would like to learn web development languages such as HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I will be needing to revise for my other subjects (Maths and Physics) but I am looking forward to studying CS at uni.

Quick Reply

Latest