The Student Room Group

Tips for making a poster

Hi.
I have to make a poster and present it for a university assignment. I was hoping to get some tips. I've filled my poster with information. I need to edit the information as I'm worried it's not good enough. Anyway, the writing is pretty small so going to cut words out and make the font bigger. I'm, going to change the colours and font too. I'll also be adding a graph or a pie chart and probably add bubbles or squares in different colours around the different paragraphs.
I
Anyway, what would you like to see in a poster? How can i make it visually appealing but informative and professional? I'll be printing it in A3.

I'm submitting it on 31st as deadline day is 1st January by the way. Advice would be appreciated x
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Old Me
Hi.
I have to make a poster and present it for a university assignment. I was hoping to get some tips. I've filled my poster with information. I need to edit the information as I'm worried it's not good enough. Anyway, the writing is pretty small so going to cut words out and make the font bigger. I'm, going to change the colours and font too. I'll also be adding a graph or a pie chart and probably add bubbles or squares in different colours around the different paragraphs.
I
Anyway, what would you like to see in a poster? How can i make it visually appealing but informative and professional? I'll be printing it in A3.

I'm submitting it on 31st as deadline day is 1st January by the way. Advice would be appreciated x
Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep it to the facts,short and sweet and be sure to include your references clearly somewhere unless they specified a seperate list.
Original post by claireestelle
Keep it to the facts,short and sweet and be sure to include your references clearly somewhere unless they specified a seperate list.

Thanks for your reply 😊 I'm going to cut some words out. Yeah we have to write key references in the poster and also references on the actual submission pages x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending