Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey Guys!

    Im not sure if im at the right place to ask but im a spanish journalist student who absolutely loves The UK and needs help with information. Im currently suffering with my dissertation as I chose do it about Brexit and the influence that media had on the outcome. Im not sure if there are lots of journalistic articles that have been written but anyone of you knows if I can have acces to your universities librarys? Anyone that has contacts on the industrie would be willing to help me?

    Thank you so much in advance!
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.