The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester 2017 Applicants?

Hello! My name is Emily :smile: I've received an offer for music business at bimm manchester for 2017, is anyone else on here applying for the same/ different course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by EmilyBrownsey
Hello! My name is Emily :smile: I've received an offer for music business at bimm manchester for 2017, is anyone else on here applying for the same/ different course?

Hi Emily👋🏻 I'm Abbie. I have an offer for the songwriting degree starting in September 2017. I've been trying to find others that have offers but you're the only one I've managed to find. Congratulations btw.🎉 Have you looked into accommodation or anything yet?
Hey I'm Liv. Congrats on your offers!! I have an offer for music journalism and can't find anyone else who has. I've sort of looked into accommodation but don't live local at all so its quite difficult haha!
Original post by ahgail
Hi Emily👋🏻 I'm Abbie. I have an offer for the songwriting degree starting in September 2017. I've been trying to find others that have offers but you're the only one I've managed to find. Congratulations btw.🎉 Have you looked into accommodation or anything yet?

Hey Abbie!
Congrats to you too man! Yeah I've booked a place in Liberty Heights just opposite one of the BIMM buildings. Where are you thinking of staying? :smile:
Original post by LivFlemingg
Hey I'm Liv. Congrats on your offers!! I have an offer for music journalism and can't find anyone else who has. I've sort of looked into accommodation but don't live local at all so its quite difficult haha!

Hey Liv!
Congrats on your offer :smile: Yeah i'm trying to find more people who have applied to Manchester because there's a bunch for brighton and london on here. I've been recommended either Liberty Point, or Liberty heights. They're a little pricey but it's safe. I heard the student village isn't that great .. haha. I live abroad though so i'm not 100% sure. i've booked in at liberty heights though :smile:
Ah okay! Yeah I'll look into that thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Emily, I'm Chloe. Congratulations!! I have just received an offer from Bimm Manchester for Professional Musisianship (vocals) I'm not from manchester so I'm clueless as to what student accommodation to look for but the receptionist at Bimm recommended The Student Village, he said its local and where a lot of bimm students live??
Original post by chloerobson
Hi Emily, I'm Chloe. Congratulations!! I have just received an offer from Bimm Manchester for Professional Musisianship (vocals) I'm not from manchester so I'm clueless as to what student accommodation to look for but the receptionist at Bimm recommended The Student Village, he said its local and where a lot of bimm students live??

Hey Chloe! Congrats to you too, thats great! Yeah i'm honestly pretty clueless too, I live in Poland. But i've booked in at Liberty Heights. I'm sure a lot of bimm students live in the student village though :smile:
Maybe we can all add each other on facebook? My name is just Emily Brownsey. In case there's more than one, I'm in a sports uniform in my pic.
Hey Chloe! Congrats to you too, thats great! Yeah i'm honestly pretty clueless too, I live in Poland. But i've booked in at Liberty Heights. I'm sure a lot of bimm students live in the student village though :smile:
Maybe we can all add each other on facebook? My name is just Emily Brownsey. In case there's more than one, I'm in a sports uniform in my pic.

Ah I'll check out that accommodation now & I've sent you a request on Facebook! Thanks x:smile:
Hey Chloe congrats on your offer! I'll try adding you all on Facebook ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LivFlemingg

I have a phone interview on Saturday for Music Journalism :smile:

I have offers for Music Business and Event Management but I'm leaning more towards Music Business right now!
Original post by blathnaidmce
I have offers for Music Business and Event Management but I'm leaning more towards Music Business right now!

Ah brilliant! Where abouts are you thinking for accommodation? And you can add me on facebook if you wanna :smile:
Ah brilliant! Where abouts are you thinking for accommodation? And you can add me on facebook if you wanna :smile:

Looking at Langdale Hall and Monty Halls right now since MSV and a few of the other popular ones are a bit out of my price range, considering house share too but I think I'd rather halls of some kind for first year at least. Have you looked anywhere yet? :smile:
Original post by blathnaidmce
Looking at Langdale Hall and Monty Halls right now since MSV and a few of the other popular ones are a bit out of my price range, considering house share too but I think I'd rather halls of some kind for first year at least. Have you looked anywhere yet? :smile:

I'm booked in at Liberty Heights :smile:
Hi! I'm Rhiannon :smile: I've got offers from Manchester and Brighton BIMM to do Professional Musicianship (Vocals) and I'm deffo leaning towards Manchester, I've looked around New Medlock House for accommodation but I'm think I'll check out Liberty Heights!
Original post by rhiannonjs
Hi! I'm Rhiannon :smile: I've got offers from Manchester and Brighton BIMM to do Professional Musicianship (Vocals) and I'm deffo leaning towards Manchester, I've looked around New Medlock House for accommodation but I'm think I'll check out Liberty Heights!

Sweet, congrats your offer! :smile:
Hi, im Kelsey and i have received an offer for Professional Musicianship (Vocals) at Manchester. i have been trying to find people who are going to Bimm this year and you are the first one i have found.
Original post by kelseysadlerx
Hi, im Kelsey and i have received an offer for Professional Musicianship (Vocals) at Manchester. i have been trying to find people who are going to Bimm this year and you are the first one i have found.

Hey, nice to meet you :smile: Congrats on the offer!
you too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending