Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is a thread for the IT3 exam this year

ReputationRep:
    How much revision you guys done ? i should be fnished with all units in March but i have to retake my AS ict got 157 ums -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA923)
    How much revision you guys done ? i should be fnished with all units in March but i have to retake my AS ict got 157 ums -.-
    Not much really, the problem is that there is so much content. What grade is 157 UMS?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't done much because we've only done 4 topics in school but we've done the coursework so will just focus on theory now

ReputationRep:
    157 UMS is a B needed 160 UMS for an A , my problem is that the A2 theory i cant keep it in my head i have a problem remembering it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA923)
    157 UMS is a B needed 160 UMS for an A , my problem is that the A2 theory i cant keep it in my head i have a problem remembering it
    That is not that far off, yeah i agree it is hard because there is so much

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I started a thread but only just found this one.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4516494

I have made a big post there including some advice and resources for you. Go and take a look if you like.
    I propose that we migrate over to that thread so any newcomers can take advantage of these offerings?

How are you two anyway? I seem to remember your names from last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PedanticStudent)
    Hi everyone. I started a thread but only just found this one.

I have made a big post there including some advice and resources for you. Go and take a look if you like.
    I propose that we migrate over to that thread so any newcomers can take advantage of these offerings?

How are you two anyway? I seem to remember your names from last year.
    I have just read your thread and the advice you have offered is amazing, thank you very much. Yes I am good thanks how are you? I think everyone should move to your thread, I found using the student room last year so useful, thank you again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevellife123)
    I have just read your thread and the advice you have offered is amazing, thank you very much. Yes I am good thanks how are you? I think everyone should move to your thread, I found using the student room last year so useful, thank you again!
    I'm good ta.

OK then if we are in agreement, and you are welcome.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, CLICK THE BELOW LINK, WE WILL TALK THERE!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4516494

ReputationRep:
    Whoa everyone seems to have finished coursework we're still on the testing part 😭😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AminaNessa)
    Whoa everyone seems to have finished coursework we're still on the testing part 😭😭

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.