The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Pretty much lol. I would play at a club but my ex does and that's so awkward lmao

And you're hardly gonna go all the way to this club by yourself at 1am in the morning either :tongue:
Original post by AndrewSCO
And you're hardly gonna go all the way to this club by yourself at 1am in the morning either :tongue:

I meant in general :emo: I suppose I could play at university lol and that's true, lol I'd look like a weirdo hanging outside the club haha
so lonely I'm mr lonely
I meant in general :emo: I suppose I could play at university lol and that's true, lol I'd look like a weirdo hanging outside the club haha

True, I've not played properly in 2/3 years, stopped playing once I went to uni :frown:
Yeah maybe you would :tongue:
True, I've not played properly in 2/3 years, stopped playing once I went to uni :frown:
Yeah maybe you would :tongue:

I want muscles lol. Nah I found taking a sport has elevated my stress and it really does help. Tennis is calling your name again Andrew :wink:
Gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind
Gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind

dat feel
I want muscles lol. Nah I found taking a sport has elevated my stress and it really does help. Tennis is calling your name again Andrew :wink:

That's goood. Hmmm maybe, I tried going to my uni one last year on the first day but like 60 people turned up and there were only 6 courts so I didn't go back. It probably dropped off in later weeks but I never got round to going back lol
I used to **** on MCR but tbh Welcome to the Black Parade is a hell of a tune
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
dat feel

It's too deep for half 1 isn't it
It's too deep for half 1 isn't it

half 1 is the ultimate time for depth
That's goood. Hmmm maybe, I tried going to my uni one last year on the first day but like 60 people turned up and there were only 6 courts so I didn't go back. It probably dropped off in later weeks but I never got round to going back lol

Ooh you should try badminton too or other sports, they do help and make you active and distract you from studying :emo:
Ooh you should try badminton too or other sports, they do help and make you active and distract you from studying :emo:

I played badminton at uni
Just made me pissed off cos I couldn't play

I'd actually be quite up for badminton tbh. Might have a look at the sports societies tomorrow and see if I can sneak into one. Might be awkward joining halfway through the year but oh well :tongue:
I played badminton at uni
Just made me pissed off cos I couldn't play

I like to imagine I'm hitting someone I don't like and it helps :colone:
I like to imagine I'm hitting someone I don't like and it helps :colone:

I can return; I can't serve. *shrugs*
I can return; I can't serve. *shrugs*

You can be the data analyst, they are of great use
You can be the data analyst, they are of great use

wot r u on about
wot r u on about

In sports they require people to take and record the data :smile: you do Maths so it works out well
In sports they require people to take and record the data :smile: you do Maths so it works out well

Ik but the point was to play sports
analysing the data doesn't help
r u saying I'm too crap to play

Latest