still awake lol
    Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    ??
    Was supposed to be a link to that mcfly song (five colours in her hair) but it spazzed out on my phone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Was supposed to be a link to that mcfly song (five colours in her hair) but it spazzed out on my phone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg McFly, i loved them :rofl: even saw them live 5ish years ago haha
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well there goes my voice, it's all gone now.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I need to leave by 1pm and I'm still in bed. Hilarious. But my throat hurts :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Being cheated on again is the reason why I'm wary of dating again, I can't take it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Being cheated on again is the reason why I'm wary of dating again, I can't take it.

Well maybe you should stop dating guys purely based on looks and go for personality instead
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Well maybe you should stop dating guys purely based on looks and go for personality instead
    I went for a nice guy, someone who I fell in love with but turns out whilst we were together he wanted my friends and ended up sleeping with both of them whilst they were dating each other. Yeah I don't trust people as much now.

ReputationRep:
    I went for a nice guy, someone who I fell in love with but turns out whilst we were together he wanted my friends and ended up sleeping with both of them whilst they were dating each other. Yeah I don't trust people as much now.
    :hugs:Cut ties with the 'friends". If I was you I'd confront them.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A nice guy cheated on you?? :lolwut: that doesn't make sense to me :erm: normally it's good looking jerks that cheat. That really sucks. :console:

Can't believe both your friends betrayed you like that, the have no concept of the girl code do they. :spank:
    It should be chicks before dicks lol
    Hope your not still friends with them, I wouldn't if that was me.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    :hugs:Cut ties with the 'friends". If I was you I'd confront them.
    I did all they did was bang on about how much they miss me. Pfft.

(Original post by mr T 999)
    A nice guy cheated on you?? :lolwut: that doesn't make sense to me :erm: normally it's good looking jerks that cheat. That really sucks. :console:

Can't believe both your friends betrayed you like that, the have no concept of the girl code do they. :spank:
    It should be chicks before dicks lol
    Hope your not still friends with them, I wouldn't if that was me.
    One of them was a guy and I did wonder if he was gay as he would flirt a lot with him so it does make me think. I have cut ties with them but it's such an awkward situation

ReputationRep:

One of them was a guy and I did wonder if he was gay as he would flirt a lot with him so it does make me think. I have cut ties with them but it's such an awkward situation

Don't take them back in to your life even if they beg you to. No point in being friends with people who don't appreciate your friendship.

A guy?! :wtf: erm maybe he was bisexual? :erm: damn that's quite awkward lol

ReputationRep:

It's your choice.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Nope sorry but if someone did that to me my last words to them would be bye ho*.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

So your boyfriend cheated on you with your female best friend and her male boyfriend? Or from another perspective, your two best friends cheated on each other with the same person who was also your boyfriend? That's so ****ed up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.