Nope, just a messed up sleeping pattern :lol:
still awake lol
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
still awake lol

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by retro_turtles
??

Was supposed to be a link to that mcfly song (five colours in her hair) but it spazzed out on my phone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Was supposed to be a link to that mcfly song (five colours in her hair) but it spazzed out on my phone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg McFly, i loved them :rofl: even saw them live 5ish years ago haha
Well there goes my voice, it's all gone now. :colonhash:
:wavey:
I need to leave by 1pm and I'm still in bed. Hilarious. But my throat hurts :cry2:
[video="youtube;qHkpGJcB0HU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkpGJcB0HU[/video]
Being cheated on again is the reason why I'm wary of dating again, I can't take it.
Original post by Rhythmical
Being cheated on again is the reason why I'm wary of dating again, I can't take it.

Well maybe you should stop dating guys purely based on looks and go for personality instead :tongue:
Original post by mr T 999
Well maybe you should stop dating guys purely based on looks and go for personality instead :tongue:

:colonhash: I went for a nice guy, someone who I fell in love with but turns out whilst we were together he wanted my friends and ended up sleeping with both of them whilst they were dating each other. Yeah I don't trust people as much now.
:colonhash: I went for a nice guy, someone who I fell in love with but turns out whilst we were together he wanted my friends and ended up sleeping with both of them whilst they were dating each other. Yeah I don't trust people as much now.

:hugs:Cut ties with the 'friends". If I was you I'd confront them.
[video="youtube;IltwiyqKhEI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IltwiyqKhEI[/video]

A nice guy cheated on you?? :lolwut: that doesn't make sense to me :erm: normally it's good looking jerks that cheat. That really sucks. :console:

Can't believe both your friends betrayed you like that, the have no concept of the girl code do they. :spank:
It should be chicks before dicks lol :tongue:
Hope your not still friends with them, I wouldn't if that was me.
Original post by saraxh
:hugs:Cut ties with the 'friends". If I was you I'd confront them.

I did :frown: all they did was bang on about how much they miss me. Pfft.

Original post by mr T 999
A nice guy cheated on you?? :lolwut: that doesn't make sense to me :erm: normally it's good looking jerks that cheat. That really sucks. :console:

Can't believe both your friends betrayed you like that, the have no concept of the girl code do they. :spank:
It should be chicks before dicks lol :tongue:
Hope your not still friends with them, I wouldn't if that was me.

One of them was a guy :redface: and I did wonder if he was gay as he would flirt a lot with him so it does make me think. I have cut ties with them but it's such an awkward situation

One of them was a guy :redface: and I did wonder if he was gay as he would flirt a lot with him so it does make me think. I have cut ties with them but it's such an awkward situation

Don't take them back in to your life even if they beg you to. No point in being friends with people who don't appreciate your friendship.

A guy?! :wtf: erm maybe he was bisexual? :erm: damn that's quite awkward lol :redface:

It's your choice. :smile:

Spoiler

So your boyfriend cheated on you with your female best friend and her male boyfriend? Or from another perspective, your two best friends cheated on each other with the same person who was also your boyfriend? That's so ****ed up
:fan:
[video="youtube;lY2yjAdbvdQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY2yjAdbvdQ[/video]

Latest