Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do people as old as 23 join uni and go to uni accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and older!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadmacedo)
    Do people as old as 23 join uni and go to uni accommodation?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I had a flatmate in first year who was 23, Although he did drop out in the end, but I don't think that had anything to do with his age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izpenguin)
    Yes. I had a flatmate in first year who was 23, Although he did drop out in the end, but I don't think that had anything to do with his age.
    How old were you? Did you find out how immature you actually are in real life ( not saying that you are immature)?

Some people realise the way they should be acting at their age when talking to older people lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MajorFader)
    How old were you? Did you find out how immature you actually are in real life ( not saying that you are immature)?

Some people realise the way they should be acting at their age when talking to older people lol.
    I was 18. It was an interesting experience living with someone who had a bit more life experience, but we got on well and I didn't feel weird or immature living with him.
    • Very Important Poster

All ages. 23 is hardly ancient.

ReputationRep:
    My mum went to uni and she knew people who were about 40, people in their 20's were not rare at all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting this year and I'm 23, though I live locally anyway so won't be using university accommodation - though I did consider it at one point!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.