The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Do people join Uni at 23?

Do people as old as 23 join uni and go to uni accommodation?
Reply 1
Yes, and older!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by nadmacedo
Do people as old as 23 join uni and go to uni accommodation?

Yes
Yes. I had a flatmate in first year who was 23, Although he did drop out in the end, but I don't think that had anything to do with his age.
Original post by izpenguin
Yes. I had a flatmate in first year who was 23, Although he did drop out in the end, but I don't think that had anything to do with his age.

How old were you? Did you find out how immature you actually are in real life ( not saying that you are immature)?

Some people realise the way they should be acting at their age when talking to older people lol.
Original post by MajorFader
How old were you? Did you find out how immature you actually are in real life ( not saying that you are immature)?

Some people realise the way they should be acting at their age when talking to older people lol.

I was 18. It was an interesting experience living with someone who had a bit more life experience, but we got on well and I didn't feel weird or immature living with him.
All ages. 23 is hardly ancient.
My mum went to uni and she knew people who were about 40, people in their 20's were not rare at all. :smile:
I'm starting this year and I'm 23, though I live locally anyway so won't be using university accommodation - though I did consider it at one point!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending