The Student Room Group

I feel like I've missed out on life

I feel very confused in social situations. I can't tell people about myself or my life because it's too traumatic. I missed out on the time frame to make friends because I was always caring for my sick parents or worried about my health conditions. At school I do remember vaguely being in different friendships groups but they were mostly toxic. Before that, I don't remember much. I remember people coming up to me that I didn't know and spreading rumours about me and my home situation. I don't think I ever had a chance to introduce myself or to be myself because I was stalked and taken advantage of early into my time at school. I feel like these times of my life were robbed away from me and I don't have any memory of them. What do I do because I'm now 23 and this issue is affecting my life. I feel like it is too late for me to experience certain things and my youth has been stolen from me.
23, your still young. Join society at uni if you’re still at uni? I’m 19 I joined my villages tennis club, made friends with over 40 year olds. Anythung is possible it depends how you present yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending