Original post by Mitali11
Which course?

MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Mitali11
Even I haven't heard back yet. I think you could probably question them if they have rejected you on the basis of grade point and not portfolio.

What course you waiting on?
Original post by kalayahsmith
What course you waiting on?

Fashion Journalism
LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES SEPT 2017 LIME GROVE
Hi guys,
I'm going to attend LCF at the Lime Grove campus from next september and since I think that The Costume Store is pretty expensive and far from the university I searched for private solutions such as houses and flats.
I've found a couple of houses with 4 bedrooms each that would cost from 148 to 174/pppw (all bills included) saving from 58 up to 163£/month (which i think is great if you are on a budget like myself) compared to the costume store. All of them are at max 30 mins away by walk and 10 mins away by bicycle from Lime Grove (the closest one is one street away tbh).
For this reason I am looking for roommates, so if you are interested, or you know somebody that could be, send me a dm on instagram at deangelolucia or an email at [email protected]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 204
Had an interview last Tuesday for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing, they said I'd hear back sometime "early next week". Haven't heard anything yet :frown: I can't stop thinking about it haha I just want to knowwwwwwww I want it so bad
Reply 205
Original post by xxxLJ
Had an interview last Tuesday for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing, they said I'd hear back sometime "early next week". Haven't heard anything yet :frown: I can't stop thinking about it haha I just want to knowwwwwwww I want it so bad

The wait is the worst :frown: good luck!
Reply 206
Original post by OliHed
The wait is the worst :frown: good luck!

I heard back the day after I posted, I got an unconditional! SOOO HAPPY :biggrin:
Reply 207
Original post by xxxLJ
I heard back the day after I posted, I got an unconditional! SOOO HAPPY :biggrin:

Wow congrats!! :biggrin:
Reply 208
Hey everyone, just to let you know there's a chat group that has been set up for everyone starting at UAL in September on FB! Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/711776548976424/
Hi guys! If anyone is staring Fashion marketing at LCF this September we are putting together a freshers group on Facebook so we can all get to know each other a little bit before we start, so if you're interested here is the link; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1255833897862867/
Heyy, Is anyone going to the LCF Lime Grove campus but applying to halls in central london, such as Highline and Glassyard? Just hoping I'm not the only one hahah:smile:
Original post by Kiradrust
Heyy, Is anyone going to the LCF Lime Grove campus but applying to halls in central london, such as Highline and Glassyard? Just hoping I'm not the only one hahah:smile:

me! but i'm applying to will wyatt, don gratton & sketch house as they're all in a much nicer/arty area with the best surroundings that are within fast reach of central etc :smile:
Original post by anniechr
me! but i'm applying to will wyatt, don gratton & sketch house as they're all in a much nicer/arty area with the best surroundings that are within fast reach of central etc :smile:

Oh yayyy cool, what course are you doing? And yeah those look so nice too but my friends will be at highline or glassyard so I think I will go to one of them, just annoying they are 40-50 mins on tube away from Lime Grove ahaha
Hi I am applying for strategic fashion management this year and I would like to find out how the timetable looks like? I anyone from LCF wouldn't mind telling me what time they start and finish from monday to friday I would be very grateful :smile:
Hey! I applied to UAL and I am called for an interview, if there is anyone who has attended an interview for fashion marketing, could you please give me some advice and tell me how the process goes
I would be grateful!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending