The Student Room Group

Too early or too late?

I'm wondering when would be the best time to start GCSE revision. On one hand, I want to give myself plenty of time to learn everything and my school doesn't even have study leave; on the other hand I don't want to get burned out and sick and tired of going over the same subject too many times.
So when would you recommend I get started? Have you started revising yet?
And yes, don't worry, I'm not strictly basing my life off what people say here, but just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone else is doing.
(edited 7 years ago)
start revising now. getting bore of doing the same old questions over and over again shows you understand the content and you are doing well. That's the whole point :smile:
Reply 2
Yeah start now. You'll be surprised how much there actually is to cover and the more you go over it, the better it will stick in your head.
How much you think I should revise then?
No one can answer that question because you could revise for 2 hours and you have learnt a lot or you could revise for 4 hours and you haven't learnt a lot as you should've done. Its what suits you. If you feel tired have a break (have a kikat :smile:)
Definitely true! I'm just trying to figure out what to revise and how to, without completely destroying myself before exams.

Quick Reply

Latest