The Student Room Group

AECOM graduate opportunities 2017

Scroll to see replies

I applied to AECOM last week, passed the SJT and got the feedback email and then a matter of hours later I received another email saying I had been unsuccessful? So weird, I had all the requirements so think they've got a bit of a weird recruitment system!
happened to me few months ago. They provided an email address with the SJT invitation email. You have to message them and they will sort it out within 3 days. Send the email ASAP as you only have 2 weeks to complete the test. The sooner you complete it the better chance you have to get selected for your first business line.
Reply 22
This thread is kinda old but if anybody is having problems with the SJT (it appears that many people do) I have the contact info of somebody from aecom that can sort it out for you - just PM me
Reply 23
I applied nearly 3 weeks ago and my application is still under review, should I just assume im not going to hear anythin back?

Lucy
I have been asked to do the SJT for AECOM grad scheme, does anyone have any advice on preparing for it? Thankyou
Hello, i know its been two years, may I know Distinction Aecom get back to you after your wait? And did the sponsor your visa too?
Aww :frown: you deserve better!! I'm going to apply for AECOM this year for 2021 graduate programme, thanks for your sharing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending