The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Enquiry re HW Business & Management vs. Exeter

Hello,
I applied to HW in Business Admin and I am waiting the response..
I was accepted by Exeter, Kent as well and I was wondering how same of you guys feel in this mayor and in the Uni...

I love the city and i like the Uni.. ranking not so high but.. i think could be great..
What is your views please

bye
Original post by emma2601
Hello,
I applied to HW in Business Admin and I am waiting the response..
I was accepted by Exeter, Kent as well and I was wondering how same of you guys feel in this mayor and in the Uni...

I love the city and i like the Uni.. ranking not so high but.. i think could be great..
What is your views please

bye

Hi Emma,

Congrats on your offers elsewhere! Hopefully you will hear from us soon, we are working through our applications as quickly as possible. :smile:

Hopefully some students can come back to you on this to tell you about the student life but I wanted to respond in the meantime. I work in the Recruitment Service so it is my job to give you advice and guidance. If you have any questions, please get ask away!

One of my favourite parts to the degree is the opportunity to study abroad... Edinburgh, as you rightly said, is an amazing city but HW students also have the opportunity to study in Dubai and Malaysia!

As I say just get in touch if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Keir :smile:
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest