The Student Room Group

Will my Application be Rejected?

I have written a Personal Statement for Business Management, but 2 of the courses that I am applying for are:
Business with Finance (City)
Business Economics (Exeter)
Will the personal statement be okay or will i have to change parts of it?
Original post by nath22
I have written a Personal Statement for Business Management, but 2 of the courses that I am applying for are:
Business with Finance (City)
Business Economics (Exeter)
Will the personal statement be okay or will i have to change parts of it?

Does the personal statement make any reference to the financial or economic aspects of business? If not, and if you could easily include something relevant, then it might be worth making a modification or two.
I suppose it also depends whether the Business Management courses are your priority or not.
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
Does the personal statement make any reference to the financial or economic aspects of business? If not, and if you could easily include something relevant, then it might be worth making a modification or two.

financial wise i talked about how i completed work experience on forage but not much on the economic side, maybe i should change it back to business management for Exeter
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
I suppose it also depends whether the Business Management courses are your priority or not.

Id have a slight preference towards the Business economics course and business with finance rather than business management tbf
Original post by nath22
Id have a slight preference towards the Business economics course and business with finance rather than business management tbf

I’d probably tailor the statement to those subjects then. It doesn’t need to do it at the expense of general management but it should address those areas.

The only alternative is to approach all your choices and ask if they’ll accept a statement submitted directly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending