The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
waiting2smile
The little article on someone predicted Bs getting three Es really hasn't helped my nerves. After reading that I decided I couldn't read anymore of it.

lalalala its all gonna be alright....did anyone else notice that there were a hell of a lot of uni's/colleges that you'd never heard of on that clearing list?
lucykins
lalalala its all gonna be alright....did anyone else notice that there were a hell of a lot of uni's/colleges that you'd never heard of on that clearing list?

Yes...and something about Middlesex being ranked in the top twenty, that was rather surprising... :confused:
Reply 22
waiting2smile
Yes...and something about Middlesex being ranked in the top twenty, that was rather surprising... :confused:

you can instantly tell that's just the guardian spouting rubbish. correct me if i'm wrong if it wasn't them :biggrin:
pinkfairy
you can instantly tell that's just the guardian spouting rubbish. correct me if i'm wrong if it wasn't them :biggrin:

I think it was. I have nothing against Middlesex, to be honest I don't really know much about it, but it just didn't strike me as being ranked in the 20. :smile:
Reply 24
Shoe
I'm a repeat student for medicine, i was made an offer last year and missed my grades. This year im holding two offers for medicine from queen marys and St Andrews... I haven't received any clearing leaflets yet, but i did get this BMA letter... Has everyone else got this??? Why are they tempting us with these leaflets... its scaring me even more... im thinking about how much i wanna get into medicine, and wat if i miss it again??

So anyway, the main question is, has everyone got these BMA registration forms to be handed in during freshers events or something?

Sign up for the 1 year free BMA registration while at freshers week... no point doing it now... There is also no point buying a stethoscope now... you will probably find cheaper...
Mad Caddie
Yeah, I been getting them, as well as emails, and one text message.

You're popular :biggrin:
Reply 26
I'm going to read it all on Wednesday. I don't even know what time I've got to go in on Thursday. Eeek I'm scared.

Latest

Trending

Trending