The Student Room Group

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’.

TORONTO - A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

Yusra Khogali has faced increased scrutiny over the past year after BLM Toronto gained political influence following their disruption of the Toronto Pride parade and confrontations with Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne.

On Friday, Toronto Police announced they would not participate in this year’s upcoming parade. This has been a longstanding demand of BLM TO and one that the board of Pride Toronto recently backed in a controversial vote.
Khogali has a track record of inflammatory, divisive rhetoric.

Only last week during a protest in front of the US consulate Khogali shouted into a microphone that “Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist terrorist” and urged the crowd to “rise up and fight back.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects

BLM is a racist, supremacist group that needs to be banned. The evidence is incontrovertible.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Canada Yes.
Reply 2
She has called for the death of men and white people and called Trudeau a white supremacist, she isn't the type of person who should be listened to.

I suppose it is good that blm have admitted that their goal is to take power and "wipe out the white race"
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Trudeau is like the opposite of a white supremacist terrorist, he bends over backwards to be excessively racially accomodating lmao
This is only one of a number of incredibly stupid, racist, homophobic and sexist things the woman in question has said, and even left wing media such as the Huffingdon Post have called for her to step down. The other co-founder of BLM Canada is not much better really.
However I'm not sure how much BLM Canada actually has to do with the wider BLM movement.
Black Lives Matter is a Jewish group (look up its origins)

It should be no surprise that they got rid of many of the original BLM for their pro-Palestine views

BLM are communists. Jews did the same in South Africa, where they called on Blacks to kill the Boer.
Yusra Khogali has always been a scumbag. She called a black guy a "coon" for supporting free speech.

I don't get how we're supposed to think BLM is anything but trash when all the leaders are in her mold, they do things like stop Pride parades, and always smash people's property.
(edited 7 years ago)
I find BLM quite entertaining. No facts, just shouting 'babies', complaining about an issue they have little to no knowledge of.
I despise the word coon and I hate when black people use it on other black people just because they managed to get off the extreme left plantation.
Best believe I'd have thrown hands if she called me that.
Yusra wouldn't survive a day in Kenya or any other African country where her identity politics don't mean **** and I'm surprised she ended up like this since she grew up in Kenya and no one cares about this **** there.
You go to the west and you have these people feeding hatred for whites down your throat and it's disturbing.
I just think they need new leaders. She sounds mentally unstable.
Why is there a BLM in Canada?
Original post by StrawbAri
I despise the word coon and I hate when black people use it on other black people just because they managed to get off the extreme left plantation.
Best believe I'd have thrown hands if she called me that.
Yusra wouldn't survive a day in Kenya or any other African country where her identity politics don't mean **** and I'm surprised she ended up like this since she grew up in Kenya and no one cares about this **** there.
You go to the west and you have these people feeding hatred for whites down your throat and it's disturbing.

What does coon mean?
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Why is there a BLM in Canada?

To tackle police brutality lol
It seems BLM is going the same way as modern feminism, which instead of supporting genuine gender equality, has become an obsecene, man-hating movement. Similarly, BLM may be moving towards becoming a white-hating ideology.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
It seems BLM is going the same way as modern feminism, which instead of supporting genuine gender equality, has become an obsecene, man-hating movement. Similarly, BLM may be moving towards becoming a white-hating ideology.

Yusra hates anyone who isn't a black muslim woman with views identical to her own...
I truly hate sharing a city with these people. Could you imagine the media meltdown if it was some right-wing group doing the equivalent? The crap BLM get away with is remarkable.

BLM don't even have much justification in Canada. We have little in the way of police Brutality issues and very few people get shot. I think there was one controversial case here in Toronto last year where a mentally unstable black man wielding a hammer charged a police officer in a hallway and got shot, but that's about all I can recall.

They desperately want to be relevant and are becoming more radical and annoying. And they're led by utter screwballs.
Original post by loveleest
What does coon mean?

It's a really derogatory term that plantation owners had for black slaves.
It's short for baracoons which were the cages slaves were kept in.
It's something you expect lowlife racists to say and not your fellow black person just because you have different opinions.
And it's different to nigg** because we never claimed that word back. It's just plain offensive wrong imo.
(edited 7 years ago)
BLM harbour and foster anti-White racism throughout their ranks? Well I never.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Why was that controversial?

Cuz he wuz black.

The mental health thing didn't help, either. People were saying the cops should have known about it somehow and gone easier on him. But mental illness or not, charging an armed police officer in a confined space while waving a hammer above your head probably ain't gonna end well for anyone, regardless of colour. BLM didn't see it that way, naturally.
She's a properly **** geneticist isn't she?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending