The Student Room Group

Airbus Craft Apprenticeship Test

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else still stuck at the 'interview stage'? In the Candidate cockpit status...?
Original post by IrinaTatarinova
I have applied to the Customer Support Engineering apprenticeship Bristol (Filton)

But I am still under Manager Review ;(

This is exactly what mine says.

I got an email about 5 weeks ago saying I passed the academic test stage but I haven't hear anything since apart from an email I got back when I asked what was happening next. Here's what they said:

Airbus.jpg

Edit:

Here's the status in the candidate cockpit...

Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 142
I was told by email on Monday that still running assessment centres but all candidates will have feedback by end of next week.
For those with "Manager Review" next to their application...

Airbus3.jpg
Original post by Tranquil
For those with "Manager Review" next to their application...

Airbus3.jpg

I was not checking my status for a week and today I found it changed to "interviews"!

I hope that it means I will receive an email soon
I was not checking my status for a week and today I found it changed to "interviews"!

Ah mine's still the same. Guess we'll see :smile:
Ah mine's still the same. Guess we'll see :smile:

Hi guys for the assessment centre, what kind of activity do candidates have to complete as part of the 'group aviation activity' at the airbus site? (For the Craft apprenticeship)
Reply 147
Is this for Broughton? What date is your assessment?

Broughton or Filton?
Reply 149
Has anyone got a group activity at broughton tomorrow? Really not sure what to expect....
Broughton or Filton?

Filton!
Have any of you heard from Broughton after the assessment centre group activity?
Reply 152
Nothing yet mate.
Reply 153
Hi. Can anyone tell me what to expect in the group aviation activity at broughton please?
Anyone here admitted to undergraduate apprenticeship at Filton? I received the admission few weeks ago.
Anyone who went to the final stage - Airbus Craft Apprebticeship group assesment day in Chester heard back yet. Had 1 phone call a few weeks back saying they would let us know by Mon 21st. But haven't heard back yet.
Original post by user221912
Anyone here admitted to undergraduate apprenticeship at Filton? I received the admission few weeks ago.

I am going to attend the interview on the 30-th May
I am going to attend the interview on the 30-th May

Good luck!!
Anyone from the Recruitment day on the 16th heard back yet? They said a week or two and it has now been 2 weeks with not a word.
How many people here already have received places? How fast did you get a feedback?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending