Alex Gray
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I'm starting 1st year again in Leeds in September, moving from York. I've decided to move for a number of reasons but I'm not sure which accommodation to apply for when I'm given the chance.

While at York, I've been in the most expensive accommodation. I won't lie, it's been comfortable, but other than the living space itself, it's been fairly ****. It's boring as **** and I cannot stand the insufferable private school rich kids I was living with.

So can anyone tell me about the reps of the Uni of Leeds accommodations honestly? I had my eye on Charles Morris, but I really don't want to live in another boring, rich kid filled depression mansion.

I don't mind living in *****y accomm as long as it's a social/party kind of place with down to earth flat mates. Any suggestions? I hear James Baillie Park is like that but I'm not sure about any atm. No one ever tells you the reputations honestly.
Student34024
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In same situation...No point me starting a new discussion but does anyway stay or know of anyone who stays here: http://accommodation.leeds.ac.uk/hom..._village_leeds
Haven't seen anyone mention it on here??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
17.71%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (27)
28.13%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (9)
9.38%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (10)
10.42%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
5.21%
I think it's an unfair expectation (26)
27.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads