The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Uni of Leeds Accommodation?

So I'm starting 1st year again in Leeds in September, moving from York. I've decided to move for a number of reasons but I'm not sure which accommodation to apply for when I'm given the chance.

While at York, I've been in the most expensive accommodation. I won't lie, it's been comfortable, but other than the living space itself, it's been fairly ****. It's boring as **** and I cannot stand the insufferable private school rich kids I was living with.

So can anyone tell me about the reps of the Uni of Leeds accommodations honestly? I had my eye on Charles Morris, but I really don't want to live in another boring, rich kid filled depression mansion.

I don't mind living in *****y accomm as long as it's a social/party kind of place with down to earth flat mates. Any suggestions? I hear James Baillie Park is like that but I'm not sure about any atm. No one ever tells you the reputations honestly.
In same situation...No point me starting a new discussion but does anyway stay or know of anyone who stays here: http://accommodation.leeds.ac.uk/homepage/58/my_student_village_leeds
Haven't seen anyone mention it on here??
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest