The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Could I be accepted despite not having the exact grades?

Hello! I have recieved an offer of AAB for English Literature at Bristol Uni (reduced due to my school's under-performance etc). Could I still be accepted if I achieve A*BB (as I think is more likely) ? Or would it be a case of the uni reviewing my application hollistically again to make an individual decision on whether I was 'worth' accepting?
Thanks! :smile:
If you don't meet your conditional offer then it is up to the University to decide if they still want you or not.

I would wager a guess that you would be fine having A*BB instead of AAB, but that's by no means guaranteed and it's better for you to try and get your conditional offer instead if you can, especially if the conditional you have is already contextual.

Best of luck. :smile:.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Paulington
If you don't meet your conditional offer then it is up to the University to decide if they still want you or not.

I would wager a guess that you would be fine having A*BB instead of AAB, but that's by no means guaranteed and it's better for you to try and get your conditional offer instead if you can, especially if the conditional you have is already contextual.

Best of luck. :smile:.

Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending