The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE firm offer holders 2017?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey guys I have received Lillian penson as my accommodation offer and like I was wondering if anyone would like to swap with me
The reason is because it's quite far away and like I had opted for bankside but didn't get it
So like anyone willing to swap?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
I have been assigned Lillian Penson. If anyone would like to swap, please DM me.
Hi guys, Ive firmed LSE for History and now have an unconditional offer as I met the reuirements. I received an offer for accomodation and wanted to know if anyone wants to switch for space in a shared room -girl- at Rosebery? I really want a single somewhere!
Reply 23
Original post by skyaviator23
Anyone whose got an offer better get on to choosing accommodation quickly so you get the best one, which is Carr Saunders.

The benefit of choosing the cream of the crop when it comes to accommodation is that you'll have the chance of living for a year as a lavish fresher. Possibly the best thing about any accommodation is having food cooked for you all the time. Don't kid yourself thinking you'll want to cook all the time, especially when you're tired after a long day or you're on a hangover from hell after a night out.

We've just been refurbished as well so all the rooms are very clean, very modern and very well priced compared to the rest of all the accommodation offered by LSE. Also we won battle of the halls last year so we are definitely the best hall when it comes to being social and having nights out.

The LSE campus is home to our Friday night stomping ground known as Saucy, which is only a 20 minute walk away. For those who prefer more exotic nights out, warren street is a couple of minutes away which leads off to all the big london clubs (XOYO, Ministry, Fabric etc).

Also for those of you who like to work in a quiet area, we have our basement open for silent study and the UCL library is 5 minutes away and is free for use by LSE students. Their gym isn't half bad either and they're very well priced.

For those of you who have already applied and want to find out more here is our Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338638482849292/

hey buddy, im looking for a swap with anyone. I have a single room liliian penson and its just too far away so if there are any grad or undergrad students who wants to swap just hit me up!
Reply 24
Original post by skyaviator23
Anyone whose got an offer better get on to choosing accommodation quickly so you get the best one, which is Carr Saunders.

The benefit of choosing the cream of the crop when it comes to accommodation is that you'll have the chance of living for a year as a lavish fresher. Possibly the best thing about any accommodation is having food cooked for you all the time. Don't kid yourself thinking you'll want to cook all the time, especially when you're tired after a long day or you're on a hangover from hell after a night out.

We've just been refurbished as well so all the rooms are very clean, very modern and very well priced compared to the rest of all the accommodation offered by LSE. Also we won battle of the halls last year so we are definitely the best hall when it comes to being social and having nights out.

The LSE campus is home to our Friday night stomping ground known as Saucy, which is only a 20 minute walk away. For those who prefer more exotic nights out, warren street is a couple of minutes away which leads off to all the big london clubs (XOYO, Ministry, Fabric etc).

Also for those of you who like to work in a quiet area, we have our basement open for silent study and the UCL library is 5 minutes away and is free for use by LSE students. Their gym isn't half bad either and they're very well priced.

For those of you who have already applied and want to find out more here is our Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338638482849292/

Damn it... you make it sound good and I regret not applying there. Everyone said Bankside was good so I've applied for that instead. I just went along with what everyone else said.
I've firmed LSE and got a double room at Bankside. But guys, I've failed my A-levels and won't be going to LSE. So keep your eyes peeled. My spots are all ready to be taken up!:wink::wink::cry::cry2:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by qwerty505
What's the chat called? I haven't been able to find uone

Hello! Could u also add me please? I am Government offer holder) Thaanns
Reply 26
Hello I firmed LSE for Law. I also chose Rosebury for accomdation , can u also add me to group chat I can't find it : John
(edited 6 years ago)
where is this group chat? I've firmed and have met my offer so definitely see you guys in September

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending