The Student Room Group

Reports of Terrorist Attack at Westminster

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Man recently london has been ****ed - A person in my area got shot and killed and there were guns found outside my school gg
Original post by mor81
Now that this has happened in London I think this is going to be a turning point. There's probably going to be an even bigger amount of hatred towards Islam now

Why is it? 7/7 wasn't and that was a worse attack.

It's London. By Friday it'll be back to normal.
Godspeed to Police and armed forces and all those who are in immediate danger.

Just realised that this is exactly a year after Brussels, let us just hope this is it and there is nothing bigger to come.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by S.olk
Police officers been stabbed but the attacker is dead apparently

wasnt there an attacker in a car running over people on the bridge and seperately a guy with a knife inside gates, implying two attackers?
Reply 84
A woman has died apparently
My thoughts go out to her family.
Reply 85
Original post by xfootiecrazeesarax
wasnt there an attacker in a car running over people on the bridge and seperately a guy with a knife inside gates, implying two attackers?

Believe it's the same guy, police killed one attacker and haven't reported on looking for anyone else.
Original post by hezzlington
Why?

This thread is in D&CA.

Should we all just post "thoughts are with those who lost their lives and their families" and leave it there?

There is a time and a place. Not immediately afterwards whilst we're still awaiting confirmation of the specifics of the attack. It detracts from the development of the story if the thread is already composed of religious debate within the first few pages.
One of the women reportedly hit by the car has now been announced as dead.

SkyNews Live YT Channel just stated this.
(edited 7 years ago)

No, reports now suggest that it was the same person, crashed the car then got out and attacked police.
One woman dead now

Same person he ended up at westminster after running people over.
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
One of the women reportedly hit by the car has now been announced as dead.

Truly awful. RIP
Original post by mor81
Now that this has happened in London I think this is going to be a turning point. There's probably going to be an even bigger amount of hatred towards Islam now

As if there wasn't already? I think it will all come down to whether the attack was an immigrant or if he was born here.

I'm still going to wear my niqab / hijab I don't care, I ain't scared :h:
New development:

Bomb squad called to Parliament

Posted at16:10
A planned evacuation of Parliament has been halted after an announcement was made saying there was a suspicious package in a vehicle and the bomb squad had been called.
Original post by mor81
There's been two in the last week. This is getting way out of hand now. Anti Muslim protests will probably start happening.

What was the other one.

No they wont. however much you would like them to happen.
Bomb squad has been called for the vehicle too now. Also reports of a body in the Thames after the car hit.
When will they acknowledge it's down to foreign policy? Though this is no justification gor it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrDystopia
Bomb squad has been called for the vehicle too now.

Probably just as a precaution.
Reply 98
Europe used to be so beautiful and peaceful. What's happening now makes me cry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending