The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Biology Unit 5 - 20 june 2017

Scroll to see replies

I haven't started with it yet oops is that too late
Original post by pondsteps
I haven't started with it yet oops is that too late

nopee exam's on 20th june. still gt a looooooooot of time :tongue:
Original post by helennic
have you gone through the scientific article and prepared questions and have you finished unit 5

yeaa nd no still didnt start past papers
Original post by f999
this is the scientific article Let's discuss any possible questions they might ask!

Hi guys! Do any of you'll have the Scientific Article for A LEVEL Unit 5 2017 - 6BIO5. Please help me out!!
Guys any predictions for unit 5 or any predicted questions for the article pls send them here ..
And yeah I'm taking unit 4 in june and it SUCKS specially the immunity chapter so if you guys could help me with that then it would be great too ..
Thanks tho
Reply 25
Original post by Rukhsar_98
Guys any predictions for unit 5 or any predicted questions for the article pls send them here ..
And yeah I'm taking unit 4 in june and it SUCKS specially the immunity chapter so if you guys could help me with that then it would be great too ..
Thanks tho

heres some questions
Original post by f999
heres some questions

Thankyou soo muchh!!
Original post by helennic
How does nicotine increase heart rate exactly .
Does anyone know

it makes component of the blood sticky thus the heart will need to work harder to pump them through the blood vessels which causes blood pressure and you know the risk of atheromatis forming due to HBP
Original post by Rukhsar_98
Thanks tho

i am taking unit 4 too.. although i find forensics harder
I'm revising for Unit 5 and I don't take chemistry and I understand NOTHING. I have NO idea how I'm going to pass this unit.
Original post by CornerCob
I'm revising for Unit 5 and I don't take chemistry and I understand NOTHING. I have NO idea how I'm going to pass this unit.

Any specific part that u dont understand?
Thanks for replying. I'm struggling with respiration...
Thanks for replying. I'm struggling with respiration...

I see and im guessing its the redox bit?
Original post by shady zax
I see and im guessing its the redox bit?

That too, everything really
That too, everything really

Okay u got it
Anyone has a list of unit 5 common questions?
Original post by f999
heres some questions

Can you please resend ? It's not opening
Reply 37
Original post by tanisharochwani
Can you please resend ? It's not opening

here u go
Original post by f999
heres some questions

Thanks a lot❤
hey guys.. does anybody know why NAD and FAD molecules are considered as coenzymes?
and a more clear explanation about stalked particles? its not neccesary to be known but i came across the term,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending