The Student Room Group

What are your pet hates?

Discuss!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sgt - Pepper
Discuss!

When people say 'GF', and to a lesser extent, 'BF'. It makes me feel icky inside and the people I've known to use say 'GF' instead of girlfriend (mainly on online games...) to be weirdos.
Reply 2
Slow walkers, rude people at work, random men on the street telling women to "cheer up"
People who call me "black". I don't believe in the existence of "black" humans. I've never seen a black human in my life.
Reply 5
Original post by Daddyofallcats
People who call me "black". I don't believe in the existence of "black" humans. I've never seen a black human in my life.

That doesn't mean they don't exist
Reply 6

No one would call someone black unless they were actually black...
Original post by iqra2159
That doesn't mean they don't exist

Until I see a black human I will continue to refuse their existence.
Original post by UWS
No one would call someone black unless they were actually black...

They're not black though, black people do not exist.
All African and Carribean humans are brown/caramel. I prefer being called milk chocolate brown myself.
Reply 9
Right now its family who seem to forget that my wedding is me and my partner's wedding and not theirs and they can't just invite everyone they please and need to respect me and my partner's decisions
People who criticise me to others. Like when I was studying nursing one woman at my sports club (who percieved me as dopy) told someonenot to ask me about blood pressure (apparantly they were going to) as I wouldnt know. I ignored it but then another time she said to me 'im not being funny but if you were on a ward and I went on Id just turn round and walk out'. People dont trust me.
people who use the word *hun*... <awaits people calling me with that now>
Original post by bizzy_penguin
people who use the word *hun*... <awaits people calling me with that now>

Omg I thought I was the only person who can't stand that word :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Omg I thought I was the only person who can't stand that word :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ikr I can't stand it :biggrin: :smile:
I'm not normally keen on pet names - only person who's usually allowed to is my Nan's :yes:
just cos youre triggered doesnt mean youre right
Right now its family who seem to forget that my wedding is me and my partner's wedding and not theirs and they can't just invite everyone they please and need to respect me and my partner's decisions

Ah! Been there did that. Stick to your guns. It's your day. unless they're paying some of it. They have a bit of say. I had to compromise on inviting various great aunts that I never saw so that "the family" wasn't offended Compromise all round will make a lovely day for all of you
Its so stressful, wedding planning isn't fun any more :laugh: Thankfully, me and my partner have paid for all of the wedding other than the cake and cars - my family has paid those and they don't mind who is or isn't invited. His side haven't paid a penny and its only them who is moaning about who we should invite.
Original post by Sammylou40
Ah! Been there did that. Stick to your guns. It's your day. unless they're paying some of it. They have a bit of say. I had to compromise on inviting various great aunts that I never saw so that "the family" wasn't offended Compromise all round will make a lovely day for all of you
Its so stressful, wedding planning isn't fun any more :laugh: Thankfully, me and my partner have paid for all of the wedding other than the cake and cars - my family has paid those and they don't mind who is or isn't invited. His side haven't paid a penny and its only them who is moaning about who we should invite.

They have no right to tell you who to invite, it's your day and your money after all, i hope you find the fun again, you could always threaten to elope that might shut them up :P
They're not black though, black people do not exist.
All African and Carribean humans are brown/caramel. I prefer being called milk chocolate brown myself.

And that is the troll account confirmed, as if your posts on <3 you my very important friend and mammary glans didn't confirm it previously.

Milk chocolate brown hahaha
Spotify adverts.

Quick Reply

Latest