The Student Room Group

Did anyone find that people your age don't like you but teachers do?

Like there must be something wrong with you if you get bullied by people and loads of people your age don't like you and you are the most hated person on Earth who has always been a loner, none of your friendships last and the only people that like you in this world are teachers and professionals. You get along more with professionals and authority figures than you do with people of your own age or people younger/older. This must be a symptom or part of a mental health problem.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Like there must be something wrong with you if you get bullied by people and loads of people your age don't like you and you are the most hated person on Earth who has always been a loner, none of your friendships last and the only people that like you in this world are teachers and professionals. You get along more with professionals and authority figures than you do with people of your own age or people younger/older. This must be a symptom or part of a mental health problem.

Its actually normal i feel like i only get along well with people older than me by alot and people younger than me. I dont get along with people my age - i simply dont like them
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

i mean i think that begs to q, do u like hanging out with ppl ur age? and are u academically smart? cuz ive noticed that sometimes when we adopt the whole teachers pet persona, teachers obviously eat it up but its quite distasteful for everyone else around u. unfortunately it can come of as obnoxious. if u dont think what i just explained describes u, ur prob just more emotionally matured so u just cant click as easily with ppl ur age... for the whole friendships that dont last thing, either lemme know or just think abt exactly why it ended and reflect on their actions as well as yours.
Let's not rush to a conclusion.

As a teenager I found myself far more comfortable talking to staff than my fellow pupils.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending