The Student Room Group

Wrong CXC Candidate Number

I just tried logging into the student portal to see if i can access my timetable for June 2017. I typed in all the required information and tried to log in. What popped up on my screen was that the information was invalid. So i started to panic on the inside wondering if my candidate number was wrong(which i had just placed on all my SBAs and labs). So what i am asking is this, What would happen to my SBAs if my candidate number was indeed wrong? Or Is this normal and i'm freaking out over nothing?
Reply 1
Did you have to enter you candidate number to access your school's portal? That seems a bit odd - are you sure it didn't want a different number put in? I wouldn't worry too much, who is collating the controlled assessments for submission should notice if your candidate number is wrong.
Reply 2
Yeah it turns out I was worrying for nothing. I made an error in the log in but naturally, I freaked out.
how to access my candidate number online , i lost my candidate number what do i do and how do i access it
Reply 4
Original post by Iking_hughI55
how to access my candidate number online , i lost my candidate number what do i do and how do i access it

If you're talking about a candidate number for GCSEs or A levels then it is specific to your school and they can tell you. Alternatively, if your school has any form of Parent or Pupil portal (e.g. Insight) then it should be there.

Quick Reply

Latest