The Student Room Group

How will UCAS get my A level grades?

im a private candidate. do i need to book my exams before i apply to universities and do the whole ucas thing? also how will they know what grades i get and stuff, will i have to tell my exam centre my ucas information or something? idk how it all works.
This is exactly what I'm wondering too 😭
Your exam boards send your results to UCAS. If you listed the wrong centre or exam board on your application then UCAS has a form you can use to update that information and ensure your results are matched to your application
Original post by revo349
im a private candidate. do i need to book my exams before i apply to universities and do the whole ucas thing? also how will they know what grades i get and stuff, will i have to tell my exam centre my ucas information or something? idk how it all works.

Hi,

As others have said, when your exam results come out, your exam board will send them on to UCAS. You will need to enter your exam centre number in your UCAS application and that should mean everything is in order.

I hope this is of some assistance and best of luck with your A-Levels!

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep (3rd-year Children's Nursing)
Original post by LSBU
Hi,

As others have said, when your exam results come out, your exam board will send them on to UCAS. You will need to enter your exam centre number in your UCAS application and that should mean everything is in order.

I hope this is of some assistance and best of luck with your A-Levels!

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep (3rd-year Children's Nursing)

The centre number is less important than the exam board information and ensuring the exam board and ucas both have the correct full legal name and date of birth
Original post by PQ
Your exam boards send your results to UCAS. If you listed the wrong centre or exam board on your application then UCAS has a form you can use to update that information and ensure your results are matched to your application

Thank you, where can I find this form?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending