The Student Room Group

I dont know what career i want

HI, i'm about to pick my a level options but I really don't know what I want to do as a university course or what to pick for a levels. I don't enjoy school so I cant really pick the subjects that I enjoy and I just don't know where to go. Also, I can't pick the subjects that I'm best at because I'm an all rounder and get good marks in all my subjects. The most daunting thing is, I have this feeling that I'm meant to do something great (call me crazy) but I just don't know. Please help
Not everyone knows what they want to do as they approach your A-Levels. I was in the same boat. The advice that was given to me was to pick a different range of subjects to cover what you may want to do. I chose Maths and English Language/Literature, Physics and Religious Studies - a mix of Maths, science, and written subjects.
Have you though about going to an FE college? You seem to be doing well so it would be a shame for you not to enjoy that because you're not keen on school. You may enjoy college more and could still do Alevels but in a more relaxed environment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest