Dental Technology at MMU no longer on UCAS?!

Watch this thread
dominiquescant
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hey guys,

anybody know if MMU are still doing the undergraduate BSc Dental Technology course? cant see it on the UCAS website for this year or 2018 entry either

thankssss
username2488767
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by dominiquescant)
hey guys,

anybody know if MMU are still doing the undergraduate BSc Dental Technology course? cant see it on the UCAS website for this year or 2018 entry either

thankssss
Contact either the relevant department orthe admissions department at the uni as it's possible that they are not running the course if it isn't shown on UCAS.
Chan x
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
the course has been removed from MMU and in all honesty it's a blessing disguise .It's run poorly trust me you'd hate it , take my advise avoid BMet go to CMU
username3444076
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i would highly advise avoid doing this degree, after doing it myself its a waste of money and time! no career prospects for afterward. If you really want to be a dental technician i would advise doing a apprenticeship
I.LoveSyria.Aleppo
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by resh20)
i would highly advise avoid doing this degree, after doing it myself its a waste of money and time! no career prospects for afterward. If you really want to be a dental technician i would advise doing a apprenticeship
Why do you advise on doing an apprenticeship?
are there more jobs through that route? or why

because I'm not sure what to apply to

I was also thinking in doing biomedical sciences then masters in dental technology? is that a safer route
Carmelvw99
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by username3444076)
Have u still no longer used this degree? I am putting a lot of time and money into doing this and want to know if it is worth it? Have u not looked at working in the hospital, doing a clinician dental technician course? Restorative science?
Last edited by Carmelvw99; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (30)
18.87%
The paper was reasonable (67)
42.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (29)
18.24%
It was TERRIBLE (33)
20.75%

Watched Threads