The Student Room Group

Dental Technology at MMU no longer on UCAS?!

hey guys,

anybody know if MMU are still doing the undergraduate BSc Dental Technology course? cant see it on the UCAS website for this year or 2018 entry either :frown:

thankssss
Original post by dominiquescant
hey guys,

anybody know if MMU are still doing the undergraduate BSc Dental Technology course? cant see it on the UCAS website for this year or 2018 entry either :frown:

thankssss

Contact either the relevant department orthe admissions department at the uni as it's possible that they are not running the course if it isn't shown on UCAS.
Reply 2
the course has been removed from MMU and in all honesty it's a blessing disguise .It's run poorly trust me you'd hate it , take my advise avoid BMet go to CMU
i would highly advise avoid doing this degree, after doing it myself its a waste of money and time! no career prospects for afterward. If you really want to be a dental technician i would advise doing a apprenticeship
Original post by resh20
i would highly advise avoid doing this degree, after doing it myself its a waste of money and time! no career prospects for afterward. If you really want to be a dental technician i would advise doing a apprenticeship

Why do you advise on doing an apprenticeship?
are there more jobs through that route? or why

because I'm not sure what to apply to

I was also thinking in doing biomedical sciences then masters in dental technology? is that a safer route
Original post by username3444076

Have u still no longer used this degree? I am putting a lot of time and money into doing this and want to know if it is worth it? Have u not looked at working in the hospital, doing a clinician dental technician course? Restorative science?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest