The Student Room Group

Second Degree Funding

Hi guys, could you confirm whether I'd be eligible for funding for these courses? Already had student finance on a business technology degree a couple of years ago.

Social Work (L500 Ucas) MMU
Mental Health Nursing (B760) Salford Uni
Counselling and Psychotherapy (BC98) Salford Uni
Integrated Health and Social Care (HS26) MMU
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by saineyt1
Hi guys, could you confirm whether I'd be eligible for funding for these courses? Already had student finance on a business technology degree a couple of years ago.

Social Work (L500 Ucas) MMU
Mental Health Nursing (B760) Salford Uni
Counselling and Psychotherapy (BC98) Salford Uni
Integrated Health and Social Care (HS26) MMU

Hi there, what is the highest qualification that you hold? How many years previous study at higher education level have you had? When is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, what is the highest qualification that you hold? How many years previous study at higher education level have you had? When is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen

I have an undergraduate degree in business technology, this was a three year course which I obtained both student finance and maintenance loan for. Start date would be Sept 2023
I have an undergraduate degree in business technology, this was a three year course which I obtained both student finance and maintenance loan for. Start date would be Sept 2023

You should be OK for funding however we are unable to fully confirm this until an application is submitted and processed by the team. I would advise to speak with the university that you are looking to attend and then submit your application for funding as soon as possible for the team to review. Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
You should be OK for funding however we are unable to fully confirm this until an application is submitted and processed by the team. I would advise to speak with the university that you are looking to attend and then submit your application for funding as soon as possible for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

I was specifically looking at the counselling and psychotherapy course I listed above as cannot find whether this would be eligible for second funding
I was specifically looking at the counselling and psychotherapy course I listed above as cannot find whether this would be eligible for second funding

In order for the team to review your eligibility you would need to submit an application for the team to review. Our part time applications are open now. I would advise to submit an application as soon as possible for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending