The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IWMTom
It's clear to me that the user's name sums them up; they're daddies little princess. There's plenty of entitled people around, however, it's quite possible they're a troll. Don't waste your time trying to talk them out of anything, because they know of no other life.

@RoyalSheepy

Why is everyone so salty about "entitled" people, why does it matter what car anyone has you wouldn't say the opposite to someone who couldn't afford a nicer car so why is it different for people that can?
Original post by _princessxox
No they offered to pay for insurance I asked for the car

I feel sorry for your parents which have a child which doesn't know the real value of money.

Never have I ever heard anything so ridiculous been asked to their parents. Try working for that sort of money.
Original post by IWMTom
Hey, at least she didn't ask for a Fiat 500!

One less Fiat on the roads I guess? :biggrin:
Reply 23
Why is everyone so salty about "entitled" people, why does it matter what car anyone has you wouldn't say the opposite to someone who couldn't afford a nicer car so why is it different for people that can?

:banghead: :auto::auto:
Reply 24
Original post by RoyalSheepy
One less Fiat on the roads I guess? :biggrin:

But another monster truck who thinks they own the road instead :frown:
I feel sorry for your parents which have a child which doesn't know the real value of money.

Never have I ever heard anything so ridiculous been asked to their parents. Try working for that sort of money.

I'm not spoilt I have a job, and I know the value of money but if it puts no financial strain on my parents I don't see what's wrong with it??
I'm not spoilt I have a job, and I know the value of money but if it puts no financial strain on my parents I don't see what's wrong with it??

Wow, I can't believe you're that stuck up. I hope your parents realise how stuck up you are, and hopefully buy you a Peel P-50 to teach you a lesson of what money's value really is.
Original post by IWMTom
But another monster truck who thinks they own the road instead :frown:

And thinks they own their Mum and Dad's bank account as well. :s-smilie:
Reply 28
Wow, I can't believe you're that stuck up. I hope your parents realise how stuck up you are, and hopefully buy you a Peel P-50 to teach you a lesson of what money's value really is.

SAVAGE.

Spoiler

Original post by IWMTom
SAVAGE.

Spoiler

I actually really want one ngl, might ask my parents for one :wink: and a pony, must have a pony! :colone:

Why does getting a Range Rover instantly make me stuck up loool
Yes you can ! Affordability is dependent. I'm in a Defender, they aren't too bad to buy cost-wise and hold there value exceptionally well. Insurance was lower for it then my first car despite the engine being twice the size. Main downside is the fuel costs, not exactly efficient.
Reply 32
I actually really want one ngl, might ask my parents for one :wink: and a pony, must have a pony! :colone:

Don't forget the house and husband
Why does getting a Range Rover instantly make me stuck up loool

If your parents offered to pay that sort of money then that's fine, but to ask them is a entirely different scenario.

Your insurance = probably need a mortgage to pay that **** off.

Cost of the car = house repossessed by bailiffs.

I've never met someone as rude, ignorant and demanding towards their parents. You just love them for the material and not because they're your parents; I hope one day you'll realise what a pathetic person you really are. :dry:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by IWMTom
Don't forget the house and husband

Mods please be nice, <3 you mod team.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 35
Oh yeah! Wait will my parents have a good credit score after they buy the car, insurance and pony tho? Ah well, I only think about myself so I'll just rape their bank account.

I must warn you, the mods won't take kindly to you going overboard here - I'd edit your post to tone it down a bit to avoid a ban.
If your parents offered to pay that sort of money then that's fine, but to ask them is a entirely different scenario.

Your insurance = probably need a mortgage to pay that **** off.

Cost of the car = house repossessed by bailiffs.

I've never met someone as rude, ignorant and demanding towards their parents. You just love them for the material and not because they're your parents; I hope one day you'll realise what a pathetic person you really are. :dry:

Omg hahahahaha is this for real?
You're saying I love my parents for their money and I'm rude, ignorant and stuck up just because I asked for a car?
You're judgemental af, my parents said I could pick my own car if I do well in school this year and I asked for a Range Rover, if they had said no I would've asked for something less expensive.
Original post by IWMTom
I must warn you, the mods won't take kindly to you going overboard here - I'd edit your post to tone it down a bit to avoid a ban.

How's that now? :biggrin:
Reply 38
You're saying I love my parents for their money and I'm rude, ignorant and stuck up just because I asked for a car?
You're judgemental af, my parents said I could pick my own car if I do well in school this year and I asked for a Range Rover, if they had said no I would've asked for something less expensive.

Asking for a £60,000 car as your first car doesn't sound just a little bit.. well.. greedy to you?
You're saying I love my parents for their money and I'm rude, ignorant and stuck up just because I asked for a *ahem* expensive *ahem* car?

Pretty much, and I'm sure other people would agree.

I bet they didn't mean a Range Rover though did they. This argument is just going to make you look even sillier, and sillier. Anyways all the best when you write-off that car. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending