The Student Room Group

What alevels are you going to pick?

Just thought it would be interesting to see.
(edited 6 years ago)
Biology, chemistry, English lit and maths :smile:
Math, Chemistry, Physics and Computer science
Biology, Chemistry, Math.
Philosophy, politics, geography and maths.
Maths, Economics, RS, Physics(or Biology)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Y'all better be picking a language :wink:
Psychology, English lit and sociology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mosope17
Just thought it would be interesting to see.

Biology, maths, chemistry and physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
Original post by ioriiii773
Maths, Economics, RS, Physics(or Biology)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just want to add for your deciding factor on your science but for biology most unis will want another science a level whereas physics will require maths but not need a second science. Make sure to look at several unis for this whilst looking for possible future courses.
Original post by feministy
Philosophy, politics, geography and maths.

Have you done politics and philosophy before? If not, how did you decide to pick that when you haven't done it before. Not sure about picking subjects I haven't done before.
Original post by Mosope17
Have you done politics and philosophy before? If not, how did you decide to pick that when you haven't done it before. Not sure about picking subjects I haven't done before.

I've done R.S before.
Biology, chemistry, maths and french!
Original post by Vikingninja
Just want to add for your deciding factor on your science but for biology most unis will want another science a level whereas physics will require maths but not need a second science. Make sure to look at several unis for this whilst looking for possible future courses.

Thanks for your advice!
I'm not going to do science at uni though :smile: I might do linguistics which involves a bit more biology than physics or I might do PPE then either option will not affect anything...
Thank you anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest