The Student Room Group

personal statement

i really need help organizing my personal state for exercise, nutrition and health at Nottingham Trent University. i have everything i would like to write but having trouble putting it all together.
Original post by EuroKeyz
i really need help organizing my personal state for exercise, nutrition and health at Nottingham Trent University. i have everything i would like to write but having trouble putting it all together.

Have you tried using the personal statement builder tool on TSR? It can really help to give you a simple structure :smile:
Reply 2
yes but a few of the questioned asked i don't understand. i am from the USA and some of the terms asked we do not use over here.
yes but a few of the questioned asked i don't understand. i am from the USA and some of the terms asked we do not use over here.

Like what? If you post specific examples people may be able to help
Original post by alleycat393
Like what? If you post specific examples people may be able to help

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

I wrote several drafts with pretty much the same content but different structure or phrased differently, showed all of them to my teachers and found the one that seemed to have the most logical order then worked on the phrasing, then I could tweak it and had it ready before applications opened. The best thing is probably to try and write it, talk to family if you need to, my family members were really helpful as they would sit and listen to my ideas and proof read, sometimes you just need people to act as a sounding board.

OP just to clarify I was asking you to please post questions from the PS builder that you're stuck with so we can help you to understand them.

Original post by DreamlinerFinder

Ha I run the private PS help forum and am a PS helper so ignoring my advice on here is not the best use of our services. Please see above for clarification and thanks for the advert of our services :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by alleycat393
OP just to clarify I was asking you to please post questions from the PS builder that you're stuck with so we can help you to understand them.

Ha I run the private PS help forum and am a PS helper so ignoring my advice on here is not the best use of our services. Please see above for clarification and thanks for the advert of our services :smile:

Literally didn't see the label, but your comment read oddly, so thought to say that, but you've sorted it now anyhow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending