The Student Room Group

What percentage posh are yous

Scroll to see replies

11%. I mean, I knew I wasn't gonna get a very high percentage, but 11%?? They may as well of told me I live in the gutter, lmao
91% sounds about right

Posted from TSR Mobile
15% posh
19%
L O L 32%

Probably this high because I live in one of the home counties, favourite sport is Tennis/Badminton and shop in M&S..
You got: 43% posh!You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.
Original post by WoodyMKC
What's posh about Aldi :rofl: It's probably the cheapest supermarket in England, with Lidl maybe being a bit cheaper.

ahah, theres nothing posh about aldi, i think the fact i was half awake is probably why my comment makes no sense! but i think what i was trying to say is that its a kinda low number for someone with those 2 options and i just stuck aldi in because, well im literally in love with aldi, the prices are pretty good, but not for the fruit, the fruit is hella expensive
I am 54% posh. Apparently this means I'd probably describe myself as upper-middle class, but I really wouldn't.
You got: 56% posh! You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.
54% posh
41%
That sounds about right :biggrin:
20% l3l
55% :redface:
68% hahaha
I got 35% I ride horses but I wish it was lower haha
7%
what even is an aga???
You got: 27% posh!

You’re not very posh at all. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.

About right, I'm from a Cockney area :lol:
6% posh. Which seems to be the joint lowest in this thread. Nothing to be ashamed of :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest