The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Geography 2017

Everyones opinions on the paper today? I thought it was quite good tbf
Yeah i found it ok too although that probs means high boundaries :frown: What did you put for the definition of weather condiditions?
I'm not so sure about what even came up in the exams i went blank, what even was the 9 marker for globalisation? :redface:
Reply 3
i thought it was dodgey as the case study questions were asked really weirdly like the river , consequences of rising demand for water , and stuff like that , i didn't learn it like that
Reply 4
Original post by nickyconnnm123
Yeah i found it ok too although that probs means high boundaries :frown: What did you put for the definition of weather condiditions?

Oh god haha I was not sure what to put for that :s-smilie: what did you put?
Reply 5
Original post by That1Gamer
I'm not so sure about what even came up in the exams i went blank, what even was the 9 marker for globalisation? :redface:

tbh I can't really remember either:s-smilie: was it to do with the advantages and disadvantages a TNC brings to a country? I think it was ok
Reply 6
Original post by lucasggg
i thought it was dodgey as the case study questions were asked really weirdly like the river , consequences of rising demand for water , and stuff like that , i didn't learn it like that

Yeah same Section A was dodgy, but the rest of the paper seemed good I think hopefully
Original post by TheOGHermione
Oh god haha I was not sure what to put for that :s-smilie: what did you put?

i think i just made it up haha, the more i think about it, the more i think i got wrong in that paper:redface:
Reply 8
What did everyone get? I got an A* and my brother got a B
hey what questions were they on the coastal, hazardous, rural and urban environments, if anyone could let me know - i would be incredibly grateful
hey what questions were they on the coastal, hazardous, rural and urban environments, if anyone could let me know - i would be incredibly grateful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending