The Student Room Group

Totally going to fail maths

I swear this years 9-1 specification just ****s up with my head I don't even know the basics of maths. I literally don't understand **** and when I do different questions come up and confuse me. I have no idea what to do I need a level 5 for maths and I know it sounds ridiculous but I get like level 3's it's embarrassing I won't even be able to get to my course but I want to try but my brain hates maths. I know I'll pass everything but maths I've started with such a rough base in primary school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Have you tried watching maths videos on youtube like hegartymaths? If you have a specific question you want help with, I can help :smile:
Original post by alextheowl
Have you tried watching maths videos on youtube like hegartymaths? If you have a specific question you want help with, I can help :smile:

Well I have tried watching videos on them but when a new question similar appears I can never be able to do them accurately

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Honestly same. It is about 60 marks to pass I've only been getting 48. Just keep practicing and prioritise certain subjects you strughle with. Look at videos on youtube where you can attempt questions then been shown easy ways to go through them. The papers have similar format so just keep practicing and familiarising yourself! Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Cf234
Honestly same. It is about 60 marks to pass I've only been getting 48. Just keep practicing and prioritise certain subjects you strughle with. Look at videos on youtube where you can attempt questions then been shown easy ways to go through them. The papers have similar format so just keep practicing and familiarising yourself! Good luck! :smile:

Will do! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by workaholic.ok
Will do! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

you kinda left it way too late but what have you been getting in past papers you have done?
Reply 6
Ditto all the way :'^)
Original post by Sailor~
Ditto all the way :'^)

Wdym

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8

I'm gonna fail too xdddd

Please kill me now.

Quick Reply

Latest