The Student Room Group

Gcse maths extra paper

I needed extra paper for the last question for the Edexcel maths paper 1 because I figured it out but I made a mess of the space given in the actual answer space. An invigilator then gave me an AQA extra lines booklet but I do edexcel. I told the
invigilator and she said it's fine but it seemed to me that she didnt recognise that AQA and Edexcel were exam boards. Will this still be sent off to the Edexcel exam board and be marked?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by pablopan
I needed extra paper for the last question for the Edexcel maths paper 1 because I figured it out but I made a mess of the space given in the actual answer space. An invigilator then gave me an AQA extra lines booklet but I do edexcel. I told the
invigilator and she said it's fine but it seemed to me that she didnt recognise that AQA and Edexcel were exam boards. Will this still be sent off to the Edexcel exam board and be marked?

It should do, if the invigilator told you that. However, if your in doubt the best thing would be to ask the school or your exams officer.
Original post by pablopan

Yes it will be sent and yes it will be marked. Your exams officer who carefully checks and sends off the papers to the examiners knows what they are doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest