The Student Room Group

Share your biology revision notes with TSR Members

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Some info on Populations (OCR Unit 5) we did last week. :smile:
Original post by Lord Hysteria
if people just tell me what they want I will post things on that section ... I simply have far too much to post ....

Do you have any notes on the A2 OCR biology course? Sorry I can't be more specific, its just I'm only just starting the course?
Thank you
Reply 122
Original post by LaEstrella
Do you have any notes on the A2 OCR biology course? Sorry I can't be more specific, its just I'm only just starting the course?
Thank you

I might have some in the near future :smile:

Look at the post above you, that's A2 OCR :biggrin:
Thanks people :biggrin:
Anyone has Edexcel Biology Unit 4 and Unit 5 notes, please?! :smile:

I am a bit tired now also the files are getting bigger

I am going to have to make zip files or something as you can see I am now uploading two or one at a time, which is time consuming..

I hope people actually want all of this. :smile:

Good night.

Thank you sooo much. Your notes really help. :smile: Will do my best in Bio. :smile:
does anyone have AQA Biology unit 2 and unit 4 notes
If anyone would like help with a certain topic, please quote me or PM me.
:smile:
Hey guys, i'm running for a Prezi competition for "back to school" and would really love your votes on my Prezi, after you vote, feel free to use the resource, feeback greatly appreciated :biggrin:

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/149002/voteable_entries/30248321?order=votes
Would be a good idea to actually list up all the resources in one post so people (who are not necessarily lazy as ****) can look at those resources
Reply 130
any as and a2 biology revision notes for biology aqa?
Original post by JSLCampbell
Okay, here are my extended revision notes for AQA Biology AS :wink: I made the notes from the CGP revision guide so they're accurate and informative. The only topic I hadn't covered though is Immunology; I have condensed notes for that though if people want it. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or errors like that. Also note that the style changes a little bit from start to finish; there's lots of hand-drawn notes on the first topic which I wrote with my tablet, but the later ones aren't like that

Original post by JSLCampbell
Here's the last few of them that didn't upload;

edit: Wow, Digestion/Enzymes and Cell Structure are both too large to upload. Instead I've attached the condensed notes for them. The info/text is there but it's not as pretty :wink: I've also attached Immunology and How Sciences Works notes now, might as well.

Hiya,

I've had to remove your attachments as the publisher has contacted us to say it's copyright material.

You can share you own personal notes but not direct copy :smile:

Thanks,
She-Ra
Hi,

I am currently an A Level student studying A Level OCR A Biology. Due to lockdown a lot of my studies have been ruined and I need some thorough notes on the entire specification, preferably typed up.

If there is anyone who has already completed this specification and they have comprehensive study notes that got them a high grade (A-A*), then I would be very grateful if you could send them to me as I really need the help :frown:

I promise I won't use them for any other reason - I will get rid of them once I complete my exams this year.

Many Thanks,

Stay Safe

Silva
Original post by SilvaMoon
Hi,

I am currently an A Level student studying A Level OCR A Biology. Due to lockdown a lot of my studies have been ruined and I need some thorough notes on the entire specification, preferably typed up.

If there is anyone who has already completed this specification and they have comprehensive study notes that got them a high grade (A-A*), then I would be very grateful if you could send them to me as I really need the help :frown:

I promise I won't use them for any other reason - I will get rid of them once I complete my exams this year.

Many Thanks,

Stay Safe

Silva

The textbook? I imagine nobody in this thread is around anymore (and probably doesn't still have their notes even if they are)
Original post by RK
Why not share your revision notes with other members on TSR? The notes can be for GCSEs, A Levels or any other qualification.

We currently have loads of revision notes on the site but to make the resource even better we need to add loads more revision notes for every subject.

You can more details on how to add your revision notes here.

My revision notes for Biology AQA GCSE can be found at https://mygcsenotes.weebly.com/
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending