The Student Room Group

Alevel Biology B Edexcel (2015 spec)

Hi I'm new here
I just wanted to ask I did my bio exam today (paper 1) and I think I got a D if I do really well in the other two papers can I still get an A overall
The worst case scenario I would have got an E in this paper but I feel like it's a D/C I did miss a few questions out
Can I still get an A overall?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4728996

That thread is dedicated to this spec , ask them i guess
Original post by Tiffanylee
Hi I'm new here
I just wanted to ask I did my bio exam today (paper 1) and I think I got a D if I do really well in the other two papers can I still get an A overall
The worst case scenario I would have got an E in this paper but I feel like it's a D/C I did miss a few questions out
Can I still get an A overall?

how did u find paper 2? i think grade boundaries will be super super low this year so theres honestly nothing to worry about dear. alot of people found it hard including me. how u revisisng for paper 3?
Reply 3
Original post by Ottomanjanissary
how did u find paper 2? i think grade boundaries will be super super low this year so theres honestly nothing to worry about dear. alot of people found it hard including me. how u revisisng for paper 3?

Hi I think I did better in paper 2 but still I feel like I only got like 10% in it or maybe even less, paper 3 I think I'm the most confident in. How did you find the bio exams?
I feel like I'm going to get a U 😭😭😭
Reply 4
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Thank you
Reply 5
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Thank you
Hi I think I did better in paper 2 but still I feel like I only got like 10% in it or maybe even less, paper 3 I think I'm the most confident in. How did you find the bio exams?
I feel like I'm going to get a U 😭😭😭

TEACH ME paper 3 plz i never got higher than a D in it before. whenever they say for example, devise an experiment, i talk about e.g getting the test tubes, flasks, volumes etc. but the ms says stuff about variables, weird stuff etc. i can venver write whats on the ms which is soo annoying
and u think u got 10% in paper 2???
Reply 7
TEACH ME paper 3 plz i never got higher than a D in it before. whenever they say for example, devise an experiment, i talk about e.g getting the test tubes, flasks, volumes etc. but the ms says stuff about variables, weird stuff etc. i can venver write whats on the ms which is soo annoying
and u think u got 10% in paper 2???

Haha tbh I just remember the mark scheme do the specimen paper learn the mark scheme and 2016 then apply it to other questions it really helps I know it's not the best advice but that's the only way I can do it plus my teacher won't teach so idk

Yes I feel like I got a 10% 😭 I really hope I somehow get an overall 50%
Haha tbh I just remember the mark scheme do the specimen paper learn the mark scheme and 2016 then apply it to other questions it really helps I know it's not the best advice but that's the only way I can do it plus my teacher won't teach so idk

Yes I feel like I got a 10% 😭 I really hope I somehow get an overall 50%

ah right im sure it couldn't of gone that bad. if u need ANY help with the content, ill be MORE than happy to help you. make sure to ask anyhting u dont understand because that thing could up and be the difference between a D and a C. we want the best for each other here.:smile:
Reply 9
ah right im sure it couldn't of gone that bad. if u need ANY help with the content, ill be MORE than happy to help you. make sure to ask anyhting u dont understand because that thing could up and be the difference between a D and a C. we want the best for each other here.:smile:

Awww thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending