The Student Room Group

I'm going to fail MATHS

****!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Ella324242
****!!!!

Yk, I have a friend called Ella who just tells me how much she's going to fail math lol
Reply 2
what exam board r u for maths?
Reply 3
Original post by Pretish
what exam board r u for maths?

edexcel
****!!!!

If you have the basics down just do many many past papers. They all have a similar structure and will reinforce your knowledge for the exam. Maths personally only has 6 topics ish per core or module. In my opinion, It is easier than subjects like Chemistry where there is like a 250-page book you have to remember.
Reply 5
****!!!!

same girl same
Same here
I'm terrified of tomorrow.
I'm gonna have a massive panic attack and flop every question again.
Just need that grade 6... :frown:
haha same I'm gonna fail with flying colours. I used to believe I could get an 8....how I laugh at that memory.
When you want to do a level maths but dont even think you can get a 6 after the first two papers 😦
Original post by Haz mort 00
When you want to do a level maths but dont even think you can get a 6 after the first two papers

The irony...
😦
😦
😦
Original post by YourCaesar
The irony...
😦
😦
😦

Exactly.
Reply 12
Original post by madzz101
haha same I'm gonna fail with flying colours. I used to believe I could get an 8....how I laugh at that memory.

If this isn't me XD lmao
It'll be alright guys the grade boundaries are gonna be soooo low cause they need some of us to pass at least xD
Reply 14
negative attitude = negative outcome
positive attitude = positive outcome :smile:
just really focus for the exam tomorrow :biggrin:
Original post by Haz mort 00
When you want to do a level maths but dont even think you can get a 6 after the first two papers 😦

I can relate. I want to do physics as well as A-Level maths.

Quick Reply

Latest