The Student Room Group

ESADE bachelor reputation

Hello,

I'm an international student currently in the last year of high school (in the french system) and last year, I would like to attend the ESADE bachelor of business administration or the Bocconi BIEMF.But i'm skeptical about the level of the ESADE's BBA, I know that it's a top uni at the graduate level, but i didn't find any data about the undergraduate reputation of the school, except that it's the 2nd BBA in Spain. I know that in France the bachelors of the top schools (especially ESSEC) are very uncompetitive in the labor market and to pursue a master in a good uni. So how is the BBA at ESADE in comparison of Bocconi's one or the bachelors at good uk unis ? And Can I expect to be accepted at esade and bocconi with a score of 1300 in the new SAT ?

Thank you in advance.
Reply 1
Nobody has an idea or know someone who went there ?
When I get home I close all my curtains and blinds, I do what I'm told and When I get home I have to do more stuff for my parents because that's the way it is. I don't care one bit I think that sums up if you should go or not? If you like it nothing to do with reputation...
Reply 3
Hi, did you get an answer to your question ? has ESADE BBA better reputation than good uk unis bachelors ?
Reply 4
ESADE BBA is super expensive. Not worth it compared to UK unis or other unis. Pick Scandinavian ones (SSE), Swiss (HSG) or Dutch (RSM). They provide a much better ROI. Especially now with Brexit. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending