The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for that thought.
Reply 2
mc_watson87
Ewwww :eek: :eek:

Don't worry I kew what to expect I think. I just spoke to his b/f all tonight so to distract them from any physical activities in front of me. And all my drinks were free :biggrin:
Reply 3
Too much detail...?

What's wrong with being 22! Nothing wrong at all, I'm sure you'll be as mature as you've ever been :smile:
amazingtrade
I want to stay 21 for ever! Help :mad:

PS Just had to go to canal street with my cousin he bought me lots of free drinks but I had to watchhim snog his boyfriend. :frown:

You should have looked away AT. :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 5
I want to stay 18 forever. I like it here :tongue:
Reply 6
amazingtrade

PS Just had to go to canal street with my cousin he bought me lots of free drinks but I had to watchhim snog his boyfriend. :frown:

He he, aww! Just do what I did at 20, grab hold and don't let go. I may have been born 23 yrs ago, but I'm only 20 yrs old. :biggrin:
Reply 7
amazingtrade
I want to stay 21 for ever! Help :mad: (

Oh no! Turning 22? Away with ye', old man!

:smile:
amazingtrade
...but I had to watchhim snog his boyfriend. :frown: ... and all my drinks were free.

I wish I had nice supportive friends like you. Rather selfish, don't you think?

mc_watson87
Ewwww :eek: :eek:

Now you're just a narrow-minded twat.
Reply 9
I love being 20. :smile:

The teens see me as an adult and the adults see me as a teen. Also, I have the big 21st to look forward too.
Reply 10
I've Been 17 for 50 Mins now and i'm lovin' it!
You're as old as you feel :smile:
Reply 12
Sparkey
I've Been 17 for 50 Mins now and i'm lovin' it!

Happy Birthday :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
You're as old as you feel :smile:

you know you're getting on a bit when you have to say that :tongue:
Reply 14
jumpunderaboat
Happy Birthday :biggrin:

Thankyou :smile:
Babyshambles
you know you're getting on a bit when you have to say that :tongue:

I don't deny that :tongue:
Reply 16
amazingtrade

Canal street, lol, did anyone think you were gay, and did anyone make a pass at you?
Reply 17
Bhaal85
Canal street, lol, did anyone think you were gay, and did anyone make a pass at you?

No it was nothing like that, I just felt a bit emberassed when my cousin was all over his b/f. I would have felt the same if he was female though. It was just like normal bars althouh we went in the less harccore places.
Reply 18
amazingtrade
No it was nothing like that, I just felt a bit emberassed when my cousin was all over his b/f. I would have felt the same if he was female though. It was just like normal bars althouh we went in the less harccore places.

BTW Happy birthday.
Reply 19
Just a thought from an old bid

You think you're having fun now, wait till you're 32 when you will really be having fun.

Latest

Trending

Trending