The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Premier League 2017-18

It's that time of year again with FPL due to launch on 10th July.

This is the thread for the discussion of all things fantasy football. For all of those who are new, it is fairly simple. Simply go onto http://fantasy.premierleague.com and create an account. Select your Premier League squad from a budget of £100m and then join the TSR League!

The only rules for joining are:

1) You must post your team name in this thread or by sending me (sr90) a private message. If you fail to do this before GW1 (11th August) you will be removed from the league. No exceptions.

2) To ensure that this is a league for TSR regulars, you must have 50 posts on the site which can come from any where on the web-site. These 50 posts must be made by the end of August. Exceptions can be made.

LEAGUE CODE = 7173-2535
HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE CODE = 7173-34251

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

In
Reply 2
Cheers for the tag!

Good luck everyone for next season :biggrin: (you'll need it)
Reply 3
In
Someone tag Lucio, I can never do that u in his name!

New members always welcome to join, btw. We always have 80-100 people in the league and there's plenty of competition.
Reply 5
I'm new to this. Do you create your team after July 10th then?
Original post by SGHD26716
I'm new to this. Do you create your team after July 10th then?

Yep that's when the game goes live, I will update the OP with the league code once its up!
I am in, team name will be Hazard28
Reply 8
Original post by sr90
Someone tag Lucio, I can never do that u in his name!

New members always welcome to join, btw. We always have 80-100 people in the league and there's plenty of competition.

Haha sorry man, I love being awkward :biggrin:

I'm in - hopefully the Teriyaki Subs will have a more successful campaign this time around.

Some prices have been released already.
Salah set to be £9m which is a good price, but the likes of Lacazette at £10.5m is just hilarious...
Original post by Lúcio
Salah set to be £9m which is a good price, but the likes of Lacazette at £10.5m is just hilarious...

More annoyed that Heaton is now 5.0 :colonhash: I'll have to find a new goalkeeper then.
I think I should try and think of a new name for once.. used the same one for 3 or 4 years now I think.
Would probs still take Heaton for 5.0 tbh. Don't see any of this year's promoted teams having a good 4.5 option this year.
Reply 13
Original post by Zerforax
I think I should try and think of a new name for once.. used the same one for 3 or 4 years now I think.

How am I gonna know it's Zerf I'm destroying if you change your name? :frown:
Reply 14
Pogba £8m and Gayle £6.5m

Not actually bad prices for them considering Pogba would easily get double figures in assists if United signed a reliable striker.

Gayle was brilliant for Newcastle last season too and £6.5m is pretty cheap for a forward.
Reply 15
In.

Team name is Lingardium Leviosa.
(edited 6 years ago)
IN
Original post by Lúcio
How am I gonna know it's Zerf I'm destroying if you change your name? :frown:

Didn't you finish below me?
Reply 18
Is the game going live today or some time this week?
Reply 19
Original post by Zerforax
Didn't you finish below me?

I dunno, I gave up after like GW30 because it was an awful year 😂