The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scriggy
Website says two like, and listening to the radio sounds like he got two. Fingers crossed.

I think the second one was where he took a shot and it bounced off Hart back to Kane to score.

Don't think that'll count based on FPL rules
Hernandez scoring, nice. Possibly will get rid of him soon though.
Took out Kane and Hernandez. I've had better days.
Reply 403
Of course the week I didn't captain Kane, he scores. Lukaku blank incoming
And now Jesus is benched. I hate this game
Jesus did start midweek, so unsurprising that he's benched.
Reply 406
Original post by The Wavefunction
And now Jesus is benched. I hate this game

I want Kun but I don't want to lose one of Lukaku or Kane
Chicha and Morata doing the business.

Captain Aguero needs to step up though.
60 points so far with a few more to play.

Swapping out KdB for Silva and bringing in Aguero for Lukaku seems to have worked a treat this weekend. Just wish I had captained Morata instead of Aguero - considering Stoke's CB crisis I should have seen a bumper total coming for Chelsea today.

Edit: Bonus points taking that up to 78. Only GK (Foster) against Arsenal and a Brighton striker left to play so I doubt it'll increase very much
(edited 6 years ago)
68 with 3 to play. Incredible considering 2 of my 8 players didn't even start.

Edit: Now with Salah scoring that'll be 74 with Atsu & Kolasinac left. Lovely.
(edited 6 years ago)
Bit irratating that Jesus didnt play but Ageuro and Morata did the heavy lifting and arent heavily owned

Posted from TSR Mobile
56 points. Shame that Jesus didn't play. 1 or 2 more to play.
(edited 6 years ago)
64 points with 1 to play. If I can get to 70 I'd be very happy considering I don't have Aguero or Kane.
Seems like my cheeky punt on Hemed (for Brighton) has paid off. Might get to 90+ points this week.
Have Lukaku/Morata/Firmino as a front 3 and I keep having to stop myself bringing in Aguero or Kane for Firmino. Seems a ridiculous amount of money on strikers but looks about the best option right now, Aguero seems a must have. Brought in Hazard early so would have to downgrade him.
Original post by Louis.
Have Lukaku/Morata/Firmino as a front 3 and I keep having to stop myself bringing in Aguero or Kane for Firmino. Seems a ridiculous amount of money on strikers but looks about the best option right now, Aguero seems a must have. Brought in Hazard early so would have to downgrade him.

First person i've seen who also took the gamble on Hazard.

Hasn't paid off so far but i'm not taking him out just before they play Palace Bournemouth & Watford. Even City next week you'd fancy him to be involved as his big game record is very good.
Original post by sr90
First person i've seen who also took the gamble on Hazard.

Hasn't paid off so far but i'm not taking him out just before they play Palace Bournemouth & Watford. Even City next week you'd fancy him to be involved as his big game record is very good.

I got him after Mane's red, and have been rewarded with 20 mins and 18 mins. Has to be starting soon though.

Currently have:
De Gea, Elliot
Jones, B.Davies, Cedric, Hegazi, Simpson
Hazard, Alli, Jese, Atsu, Loftus-Cheek
Lukaku, Morata, Firmino

Could do something like Aguero, Coutinho and Mbemba for Firmino, Hazard and B.Davies. Would be a 4 point hit, £0.3m left in the bank.
Bar Fernandez and Foster, all of my GKs and defenders got clean sheets. Fernandez started and Foster on my bench. Got Dunk coming off the bench for Jesus.

68 points. Didn't have Aguero or Kane or Morata.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 418
Original post by mr tim
Bar Fernandez and Foster, all of my GKs and defenders got clean sheets. Fernandez started and Foster on my bench. Got Dunk coming off the bench for Jesus.

68 points. Didn't have Aguero or Kane or Morata.

Beat you by 6 points in the H2H then. That was closer than I thought it would be.
(edited 6 years ago)
43 points separate the top 50. Pretty good

Latest